Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 17/02/09 02:47 PM Posted 17/02/09 02:47 PM How wrong is it to think Rodney Jane Racing rims look the bizz peeps... Saw a black XR6 with these in 19's (black) and probably second best rims I've liked the look of. First ones are the dardy FR19's of course but for the average pleb, they are outta reach :(
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/02/09 03:40 PM Posted 17/02/09 03:40 PM I used 19" RJR rims at drift practice... all ill say is, they are weak, curbed them (im talking about barbagallo curbs, so the red white striped ones)... epic buckles in the rims.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 17/02/09 03:43 PM Posted 17/02/09 03:43 PM that's crazy and pretty dodge. I can understand if it was a solid hit but just for run of the mill curbage you'd expect better!Well they are def outta the question then!!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 17/02/09 04:03 PM Posted 17/02/09 04:03 PM I might be attending that vic bushfire cruise on Friday, or at least rocking up at the start and donating the $10. Ive got sms's from people I havent spoken to in aaaages saying they are going, so its going to be a big one! unfortunately its late night shopping at the meet point, so hopefully theres enough parking!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 17/02/09 09:41 PM Posted 17/02/09 09:41 PM Lmao at micro fibre D,I won't be cruising I'm working, heaps are going wouldn't have missed that one for sure but work commitments
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 11:01 PM Posted 17/02/09 11:01 PM cars got a snapped axle so no, im not going.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 11:08 PM Posted 17/02/09 11:08 PM single pegger ftw
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 17/02/09 11:50 PM Posted 17/02/09 11:50 PM Damn. sorry to hear mate. Drifting again were we?
Guest Guests Posted 18/02/09 12:11 AM Posted 18/02/09 12:11 AM Well you better be converting the FG to awd at the same time mate otherwise your FG weapon will be getting bogged in my desert of a yard at the moment......With all that power I'll just skim over the dirt. No boggage Guys,Im starting my own tuning business but im stuck on the name, im think HyperCollander or Blue Sponge performance. Should we have a poll to decide?How about HiddeousHead Tuning?? Anybody here going on the cruise Friday night? The Vic fire fundraiser one?If Fast Friday isn't on I'll go. Anybody know if it is or isn't?? Can't be bothered checking Motorplex site...cars got a snapped axle so no, im not going.Finally! That thing's been on it's way out for ages!!Any bites on the 'For Sale' ad yet?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now