J0sh Legacy Donating Member 239 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Pertthh W.A Posted 17/01/10 05:36 AM Posted 17/01/10 05:36 AM You at motorvation yesterday Josh?yeah went down for a few hours to watch the supercruise and have a peek when they parked up
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 17/01/10 09:37 AM Posted 17/01/10 09:37 AM Went down again today, got absolutely scorched. I'm so burnt its not even funny.
CAT600 Member 50 Member For: 20y 7m Location: Perth Posted 19/01/10 03:53 AM Posted 19/01/10 03:53 AM So you delete the posts of the people that stand for treating people as humans?That's why I have never been a solid contributor on here, the standards are twisted and warped and the posting biased towards those nut swingers that love the mods.AFF is a forums for grown ups, this one is for kids...... dont even bother with the jokers on anti-lag..... they crash other peoples carshow stands and harass their women.Weak.Daniel
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/01/10 04:18 AM Posted 19/01/10 04:18 AM The line has to be drawn somewhere, and given the way everyone whinges about the over-moderation I felt it was prudent to just draw the line and leave it at that. But obviously we are too juvenile to be trusted to behave like grown-ups.Nobody is forcing you to be a member here, and if its that bad why are you even participating? Go and try the same sh*t on ford forums and see how long you last. But anyway, all reference to the weekends frivolities has been removed, any further discussion will see warnings given out. If you people want to behave like children then I guess we need to be accommodating to that and give you some time in the naughty corner.
CAT600 Member 50 Member For: 20y 7m Location: Perth Posted 19/01/10 04:30 AM Posted 19/01/10 04:30 AM I have been expressing my opinion on AFF for 5 years now with thousands of posts...... The mods there know where I'm at.... I have no probs there and have plenty of respect to go with it.Peace out.Daniel
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/01/10 04:42 AM Posted 19/01/10 04:42 AM I meant in regards to directly ignoring a moderator, continuing the bitchfight, and then calling them weak - that doesn't gain you much respect.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 19/01/10 05:52 AM Posted 19/01/10 05:52 AM (edited) anyway, Mickey, you really did impress a ton of people over the weekend, with a couple of small skids. gate sounds mint, jealous. Edited 19/01/10 05:52 AM by tinyplums
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 19/01/10 06:45 AM Posted 19/01/10 06:45 AM Oh can't agree with you more Ross.
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 19/01/10 07:24 AM Posted 19/01/10 07:24 AM hey guess this would be the best page to post..im new well sort of im keith I got a bf tornado in shockwave few days before christmas... its a 6 sp man, standard icc.. prestiage sound I think (6 stacker)?? 3 peice hard cover with buldge an sports bars ann spoiler...only thing done to it is k&n filter.. and got the fog light surrounds painted by my sister who drives a pink eb haha an I also put fpv badges on it heres a few pics.. Enjoy
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 19/01/10 07:30 AM Posted 19/01/10 07:30 AM (edited) 99% sure I spotted Kieththebricklayer on the main drag in ellenbrook around 730am I doubt there would be many other tornados in e-town woth P's on them......I was driving my wife mazda 6 so nothing worth spotting....Havent even spotted my own xr6t since november last year...its tucked away under a car cover awaiting time and $'s..... yeh sure was me I live in ellenbrook hope I wasnt acting to much of a idiot:| Edited 19/01/10 07:33 AM by KeithTheBricklayer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now