Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Kael means he recieved you smoke signals! :huh:

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

no more external gate it seems, after paying for it and waiting around two weeks to get it made... it turns out that wont clear fg steering rack sooo have to send housing over east for a 42mm port and custom flapper, oh the joy. at least I dont need to modify dump pipe which I guess is good.

ill be dropping mine off tomorrow now as well Torquen might cya there.

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Sweet, shall probs cya there then!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Hottest orange / black R8 (audi version!) at Alfies today with DB9 (?) next to it!

Steve, you must go and take a photo

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

dj, who did you go to for the gate setup? where you going whole new manifold or just gate off the turbo housing, like I think ETM had done on bf's? hope you get your money back.

cant you drop it off Monday?, I wanted to check out your wheels in motion on sunday.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

That R8 has been sitting there for a while now.

It looks f'ing MAD! I drive by it every day, its so low... I'd take it over the crappy Ferrari's that are next door.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

yeah on housing, and I cant on monday. I'll get money back I just hope its sooner rather than later coz im out of pocket atm and I need to pay for the porting of my exhaust housing

besides dont wanna risk overboosting and potentially damaging it

Edited by djkice
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

No snaps of R8's for you I'm afraid.

Mr 6th here gave it a bit next to me on Canning Hwy/GEH this evening. What is up with the white bits in the turbo badges on G6ET's?? Pisses me off.

Phone029-1.jpg

Awesome old school...couldn't get a pic of the front due to traffic dammit.

Phone026.jpg

Phone027.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

FG XR6T [FORDPOWER] on Hepburn ave today! Nice car!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Followed on that road between Rockingscam and Mandurah yesterday afternoon, an FG F6 in dash. Looked damn hot with it's argents in the sun light :roflmbo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...