turbodan2009 Banned 9 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Male Posted 22/09/09 10:21 PM Posted 22/09/09 10:21 PM ramon f6f coming out this weekenddont forget boyz long weekend mean double points
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 23/09/09 01:41 AM Posted 23/09/09 01:41 AM cruise next weekend then, with some luck tnt wont f*ck up the air freight back to perth on my exhaust housing and should have the car ready next week.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/09/09 02:01 AM Posted 23/09/09 02:01 AM lmao; lack of servicing competition.....(oh, diff sorted..) How long has it been since your last service?????Mate and I were seeing how long we could go without servicing our cars.. He got soft at 30,000k's or so.. Mine's been ~55,000 km's Better than that, I haven't even lifted the bonnet!And the diff blew??? what's with that?Still got the BA Fairmont or have you moved it on?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 23/09/09 03:07 AM Posted 23/09/09 03:07 AM Ahh the memories and the mammaries of Oktoberfest.It's a must see for the beer connoisseur...Here's some more I found...Gotta love a country that encourages their women to get drunk and get their cans out. Almost makes up for its past indescretions!!Guess you'd expect this good time girl to be at an event like this
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/09/09 03:11 AM Posted 23/09/09 03:11 AM anyone keen for tunnel runs this weekend!!! I would advise against it, if you like your hearing that is :headbang2:
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 23/09/09 05:53 AM Posted 23/09/09 05:53 AM Why do I never spot anyone, am I the only one NOR?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 23/09/09 06:20 AM Posted 23/09/09 06:20 AM Well after about 9 weeks I'm finally back. So what did I miss out on? Anyone get banned? Anyone running 8's yet in their cars? Anyone outdone Kael and performed the elusive 17th gear power skid yet?!PS. Europe f*cking rules in every way imaginable!!!!!!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 23/09/09 06:33 AM Posted 23/09/09 06:33 AM (edited) Mikey same sh*t, different day here in not so sunny WA. Tis funny, you fly back into Perth with mixed emotions. "has anything changed, whats been happening, are my mates doing anything different", only to realise its the same as the day you left!Not like Europe ehhow was your trip but????? Edited 23/09/09 06:34 AM by Mat
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 23/09/09 06:41 AM Posted 23/09/09 06:41 AM Mat, I can't talk highly enough about how awesome it was. Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Prague, Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome.. and more.The history in all those places is spectacular, the food is even better, and the women.. far out brussel sprout, f*cking amazing!!!We got up to so much mischief, had so many late drunken days and nights, partied like there was no tomorrow and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. Just need to save again for next year I think
wrxrw Member 177 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Posted 23/09/09 06:42 AM Posted 23/09/09 06:42 AM cruise next weekend then, with some luck tnt wont f*ck up the air freight back to perth on my exhaust housing and should have the car ready next week.I only have the car for this weekend as its off to my stereo guru's for three weeks to get more insanity done. meanwhile birchie tweaks a few more things for me off the car then back to xft for some more love! polished stainless steel heater hoses mmmmm yes please!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now