discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/09/09 11:18 PM Posted 09/09/09 11:18 PM Only a couple hours before I'm due at work. Pray I'm not fixing YOUR pc today on zero sleep.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/09/09 11:41 PM Posted 09/09/09 11:41 PM She's farken smokin hot in when she's pashing that chick during the 3sum however!Would be killa being filthy rich. balla house on West Coast highway, hookers, coke, lappin freo in a phantom!hell f***n yeh, watched that ep about 20 times!Vinnie's life owns all !!! no stress apart from choosing which supermodel to chop and which one to send out for more beer
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/09/09 11:42 PM Posted 09/09/09 11:42 PM Got a pic of you spillin some of your white stuff on the road there, Mr Montana! Pick it up.ROFL that's the bomb.. just need some natives under the tyres, it is freo after all!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/09/09 11:44 PM Posted 09/09/09 11:44 PM I haven't gone to sleep yet tongiht. Uni + work FTL.Manho wasn't home when I got my screen off him, perhaps he knew I'd get bulk pics and they'd end up shopped for hilarity?Cheers btw Ross, still goin strong! mwahahaa yep lucky I was AWOL haha..good to hear the screens still crankin mate, CRT's defo last longer than LCD's.. gone thru about 3 LCDs now!!Pray I'm not fixing YOUR pc today on zero sleep. where do you work mate??
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/09/09 01:01 AM Posted 10/09/09 01:01 AM Get in line Torquen Nah im waiting on other sh*t to turnup as well to get it done at once What setup you getting?Hahaha, Yeah its flat chat round there atm! Busy, busy, busy!Im getting 4 pots front and 2 pot PBR upgrade rears. Originaly bought the 6 pot fronts with stocko rears but elected to sell those to Simon for his XR8 and im getting the full set.Can't wait ai, these cars (in particular once modded) are well under braked.
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 10/09/09 02:40 AM Posted 10/09/09 02:40 AM (edited) BP Freo a while back (think Dash is the green though, is this Neo?):that's Breeze. I'm pretty sure it said "F6 310"...but I could be wrong maybe it was "FG 310"...dammit I'm confused now.Justin Edited 10/09/09 02:40 AM by WARCHILD
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 10/09/09 05:21 AM Posted 10/09/09 05:21 AM mm wonder if you can fit the fg 2pot fronts on the rear?they are pbr I think and I wont be using them as 4pot rears will be replacing them..dunno maybe worth your enquiry as I wont be selling them for very much
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/09/09 05:42 AM Posted 10/09/09 05:42 AM guys, they arent 2 pots on the rear :Salways been single pot rears !
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 10/09/09 09:09 AM Posted 10/09/09 09:09 AM spotted an audi R8 twice last week same one I think once was going the other way (north from mandurah next time was heading to freo got phone photo but came out crappy, bloke didnt wanna play though
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/09/09 10:35 AM Posted 10/09/09 10:35 AM 2's the new 1 matt! heheheheI swapped myn for a set from Ash, one of Simons other clients who was upgrading his BF to the 6/4pot brembos. only done like 14,xxx k's so I was pretty happy with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now