lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/07/09 12:04 AM Posted 27/07/09 12:04 AM GeorgeWe (Mark & me) not doing powercruise. did it last year 4 days too long & too far away for us.D
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/09 12:10 AM Posted 27/07/09 12:10 AM I`m not, carnt be arsed
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 27/07/09 02:14 AM Posted 27/07/09 02:14 AM sorry to interupt the intense moments here but does anyone know where or if I can get a rim fixed?I clipped on on the very edge... where the chrome part is...
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/09 02:17 AM Posted 27/07/09 02:17 AM alliance rims repairs in malaga are the ones to see
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 27/07/09 02:36 AM Posted 27/07/09 02:36 AM thank you kindly.I will give them a try.dam sure ill be a bit more careful next time, lucky was only a minor scratch.
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 27/07/09 03:27 AM Posted 27/07/09 03:27 AM I didnt think Alliance Rim Repair can do chrome...They can machine edges & lips but not rechrome if its that bad.I might be wrong though - I didnt think anyone in Perth can rechrome.Anyways - Hey all!
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 27/07/09 04:24 AM Posted 27/07/09 04:24 AM Sunny days and cold nights right up until the weekend....Friday or Saturday night looking good to go for a squirt....hey Brendan
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/09 04:53 AM Posted 27/07/09 04:53 AM dj, dirty32 might be right, I didnt read your thread properly about the chrome, if anyone can I imagine it would be them so worth a bash but you might be out of luck, but I have seen them do some pretty amazing things.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 27/07/09 06:27 AM Posted 27/07/09 06:27 AM Who said squirt??
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/09 07:05 AM Posted 27/07/09 07:05 AM (edited) as usual steph, your too slow. 1hr 40 mins till my day off, yay, 1st one I`ve ever had Edited 27/07/09 07:06 AM by tinyplums
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now