4SinAir Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: morley, perth Posted 17/07/09 05:52 AM Posted 17/07/09 05:52 AM I know man, it was furious wasn't it!can't see how I was mistaken really, I mean who else has the nick SENSORYAMUSIAand I haven't seen one Ego turbo ute with black wheels and a hardtop around? I got an ego turbo ute with black argents an hardcover
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/09 05:56 AM Posted 17/07/09 05:56 AM ^^^ have you been telling people you have more power than you actually do though???
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/09 06:06 AM Posted 17/07/09 06:06 AM must of been me, im putting out 500 Jim Mock-a-watts
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/09 06:19 AM Posted 17/07/09 06:19 AM
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/07/09 06:48 AM Posted 17/07/09 06:48 AM (edited) Edited 17/07/09 06:50 AM by NVT
4SinAir Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: morley, perth Posted 17/07/09 07:13 AM Posted 17/07/09 07:13 AM ^^^ have you been telling people you have more power than you actually do though???is that quoted to me ? nah I havent, only a close mate that lives near me no1 else
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/09 08:00 AM Posted 17/07/09 08:00 AM
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/09 08:02 AM Posted 17/07/09 08:02 AM yer 4sinair, that was reply to you, cause that seemed to be what the bloke had his knickers in a knot over not just someone with that particular car.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 17/07/09 10:47 AM Posted 17/07/09 10:47 AM (edited) Re: the confusion earlier....you've never done identical twin chicks before everyone? Must just be lucky Anyway to quote one of the fairer members, we talk a lot of sh*t, so here's some spots:bad fail in my eyes hereAnd epic win here, driven by a dark haired lady. Do want!Oh and I keep on seeing ANNA 666 in an octane FG FPV, F6 310 I think. That colour stands out like dogs balls! Hot on FPVs. Edited 17/07/09 10:48 AM by -SteveR-
4SinAir Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: morley, perth Posted 17/07/09 11:58 AM Posted 17/07/09 11:58 AM yer 4sinair, that was reply to you, cause that seemed to be what the bloke had his knickers in a knot over not just someone with that particular car.oh sh*t didnt read the earlier post my bad that aint me sorry for the confusion
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now