Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 14/07/09 06:26 PM Posted 14/07/09 06:26 PM urm well how bout I just stay here n work, n we will discuss it on herethen we can say we r working together?I finish at 6, is that b 4 u?
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/07/09 06:34 PM Posted 14/07/09 06:34 PM lol, I'm pretty much done now, might scoot home for some sleepy before I get back into it.It was nice working with ya.
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 14/07/09 06:40 PM Posted 14/07/09 06:40 PM u suck the fat 1
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/07/09 06:43 PM Posted 14/07/09 06:43 PM (edited) Enjoy work Brandy, nice and warm tonight Edited 14/07/09 06:44 PM by Man-Pants
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 14/07/09 10:41 PM Posted 14/07/09 10:41 PM farken get a room hahhahanice rims plums, some mild dish happenin there!
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 14/07/09 10:42 PM Posted 14/07/09 10:42 PM Kaelhouse is getting there. Slow process as I couldnt get any time off and the feral woman who owned it before never cleaned! Added to school holidays not the best. Not much will get done to day its bowling with kids , tomorrow Ice Age 2 leaves Friday free and Saturday Harry Potter movie.Deonie
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/07/09 03:50 AM Posted 15/07/09 03:50 AM Only had four more hours until I started again, yay!LOL tears princess.Your choice remember
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/07/09 08:23 AM Posted 15/07/09 08:23 AM lol princess, 180 hour fortnights just don't cut it anymore! My choice, yep, but I can still blame other people though! Stupid Mat
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/07/09 10:19 AM Posted 15/07/09 10:19 AM My choice, yep, but I can still blame other people thoughLOLJust make sure you dont get a home loan based on 180 hour weeks FAIL!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 3d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 15/07/09 11:35 AM Posted 15/07/09 11:35 AM Ross! That dish geezuz have you put them on yet??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now