Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I had a good laugh when I herd this on the radio this morning haha still is funny

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

lol rather unlucky being caught, at the end of the day id say most ppl have done that speed on here (on private roads)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Doh!

Plums on Guildford Road in Bassendean/Ashfield last night?

it was I, dropped 2nd for you. too many karnt in orange couldnt spot you. your brave leaving car on footpath in bassendean.

spotted feebs trimming her bush this morning. intercooler looks flash, just need lowering.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Just about to post some wheels, tyres and stock rims in the for sale section if anyone is interested.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

lol

Bah it's safe as, being next to a rail work site with a heap of sledge-hammer armed Kiwi's around :)

Good effort, much better than Dean's the other night, you even got a couple "hus ute goes alright ey bru" from the boys in the gang.

spotted kael in WA

r u at work?

Had just got home, and had a troll before bed, didn't take my laptop out with me like usual :thumbsup:

Only had four more hours until I started again, yay!

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted
Sorry mate, it was a case of mistaken identity.

I apoligise I have nothing against you or anyone

else on this forum.

No ive got a white sedan turbo. Im truly sorry for what was said.

Wow - Epic backpedal if ever I saw one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...