Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

yer that's a bit ruff aye, why coodnt he just re-sell it himself, no need to call u a wa*ker your just tryin to sell sh*t for a good reason

Edited by chikt
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d
Posted

Yup bending over backwards to help someone, who changed their mind, to find a new buyer for the part makes you a wa*ker....some people :blink:

Anyway I need some help. I got a white xr6t and I wanna stick some new rims on it, nothing too fancy or extreme, just some 19's. Looking at the those silver FG GT rims or the F6 charcoal rims (the dark argents?).

Thoughts and ideas? Its either that or I grab the genuine FPV guage pod off DC and have it installed with a boost and oil temp/pressure guages. Any idea how much it would cost to install as well? :sleep:

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Yup bending over backwards to help someone, who changed their mind, to find a new buyer for the part makes you a wa*ker....some people :blink:

Anyway I need some help. I got a white xr6t and I wanna stick some new rims on it, nothing too fancy or extreme, just some 19's. Looking at the those silver FG GT rims or the F6 charcoal rims (the dark argents?).

Thoughts and ideas? Its either that or I grab the genuine FPV guage pod off DC and have it installed with a boost and oil temp/pressure guages. Any idea how much it would cost to install as well? :sleep:

here's some 19s for sale :)

19" Speedy 'inferno' rims

2x 19x8.5"

3x 19x9.5" (one with a slight buckle ... tiny one)

5x114.3

+35 offset

awesome/emac' condition (apart from that little buckle)

NO TYRES

price: $1500 ono

PM me or contact on 0405 255 824

15032009028.jpg

dish

15032009029.jpg

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

haha ive 2 more sets for sale :P

a set of 18" BA GTP rims (7 spoke ones). 2 with no scratches. 1 with little scratches. 1 with big gutter rash.

all have tyres. no centrecaps

$1k

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Rodger, bit of a rort mate but I wouldnt worry about it. At the end of the day he KNEW what he was buying and was happy to do so, so its really nothing to do with you if he changes his mind or his mrs (but probably his mum lol) tells him off for buying it

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 23d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted
Rodger, bit of a rort mate but I wouldnt worry about it. At the end of the day he KNEW what he was buying and was happy to do so, so its really nothing to do with you if he changes his mind or his mrs (but probably his mum lol) tells him off for buying it

Yer I know.. kept it in for a few days but that msg today just tip me over the edge and had to tell someone!!!

Some people! I just dont understand it.. it cost him nothing as it was sold within a day! problem sorted! dont go out of your way for people.

Now I stiffed myself as its no longer a complete kit and the guy who wanted just the piping changed his mind.. then I get a smart ass message! whatever mate! hahaha

I thought he was a nob too.. sent a message on the forum to say he was coming then showed up at my door when he had my mobile number.. anyways whatever!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: wa bunbury
Posted (edited)

A white xr6t sedan parked outside glen huon primary school reg 1bny ***?

was it you??????!!!!

Edited by gezza
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

4sinair... You sir are a unit :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fremantle, W.A.
Posted

Around 3:40pm on the freeway heading south in my rapid F6, and a black FG F6 comes off an on ramp 50m behind me. So I slow down until we are side by side... then he gave it a blast. f*cken thing moves. Didn't want to get up his backside so I followed at half throttle in 4th gear. rego 1CYV 480, or something like that.

Looked great in all black!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...