Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

:buttonit:

Saw Jet 4L today. Early morning in Morely.

Dorko

yeh dude that's my mate, running 300+ kw tuned by simon

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 27d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted
Check this old school cruise photo out!!!! See if I can get names right!

Adrian6T

Nik

Simon

Deryk (hidden infront of Simon, look 4 the extra mirror!!)

Blueprint - Mark?

Blueprint - Keiron?

Allan

Jason

Steve

Steve (Jordak)

Scott

Leigh (hidden in front of scott)

Luke (hidden infront of Zoran)

Brendan (hidden infront of Luke lol)

I was sure one of the blueprints was mine.

when was the photo taken. :innocent:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

it was at a cruise in 06.. cant remember if it was you or mark..

actually I think it was the Gingin cruise we are re-running!

Edited by XR06T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I can't remember when it was and the blue prints did have me stumped lol!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted (edited)

spotted "5INFUL" on beechboro road going towards ellenbrooke..lovely car mate couldnt mis it from a mile away :tonguepoke:

spotted a dark blue sedan turning off morley dr, twin exaust, sunroof, looking very clean, nice ride if your on here :spoton:

Edited by DRTYBOOST
  • MASSIVE MEMBER
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH
Posted

/waves to drtyboost

:spoton:

seen dorko couple of times recently once on beechboro rd and once at ikea

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

hehe I'll join the list of people spotting [JET 4L] ute.

Spotted him getting some fuel at BP around lunch time today on Erindale Road.

Does he drive around for a living? :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

haha..ill give him a buzz n tell him that hes a popular man on the forums :spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hahaha yeah Jet 4L gets around!

Yeah forgot to mention I saw 5inful at Ikea. Such a big place not to mention how busy!

Dorko

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Had a good laugh today at some car salesmen. Saw a red phoon at Lynfords so I stopped for a sticky beak. It looked pretty straight but all the rims had gutter rash in particular the spare which had taken a hammering with about 25% tread left. Looked at the log books to see who owned it and it turned out to be the commissioner of police in Qld. Noticed then the back tyres were of different brand to the front. Perhaps someone had been taking out the commishes car for a hoon?

Anyway they told me there was another phoon at the back in Ego colour (clearly the sexiest colour), so as we walked around the back I noticed there a white ute with a Xtreme Ford Tuning sticker on the window. Had a look at the phoon and although dirty and some scratches on the front bar looked ok. So as we started to throw around some numbers, they asked about my car and I told them about the mods I'd done. They weren't that keen, understandably, due to warranty, so I mentioned about the white ute. His response was that it was professionally done and had 700 plus kilowatts at the wheels...I asked if he was sure about the numbers and it said so on the web page??? So if you want to take a 700RWKW ute for a spin head down to Lynfords and look for the white one with the Xtreme sticker.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...