XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/07 03:26 AM Posted 12/03/07 03:26 AM spooted milz on rockingham road in the new sled just before my night went to sh*t.. looks tops!was in the missus 323 so you wouldn't a seen me..
mimxr6t Member 8 Member For: 19y 7m 10d Posted 12/03/07 06:40 AM Posted 12/03/07 06:40 AM Yeh it is mandarin? So that's the quickest Manual in oz?No wonder it hasn't been here at work for a while. poor guy. well small world
youngy Member 293 Member For: 21y 29d Posted 12/03/07 07:06 AM Posted 12/03/07 07:06 AM if u work at brandrill, yeah that's me. I only know of terry's as the other xr6t at work didn't realise there was any others apart from the site boys. Anyways welcome and we'll have to meet up when I get back to work in a few months
mimxr6t Member 8 Member For: 19y 7m 10d Posted 12/03/07 10:55 AM Posted 12/03/07 10:55 AM Hey yeh mate I work at Brandrill, usually site person. the Blueprint one. Well you take care of yourself champ. Will catch ya when you get back.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/03/07 04:16 AM Posted 13/03/07 04:16 AM Spotted an Octane T sedan at ECU Joondalup looking for a car park this morning... that place is ridiculous for parking!
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 22d Location: WA Posted 13/03/07 05:28 AM Posted 13/03/07 05:28 AM Spotted an Octane T sedan at ECU Joondalup looking for a car park this morning... that place is ridiculous for parking!←yo u are going to spot me a fair bit now stevo im moving up to ocean reef .today I sighned the papers for a brand new center consol boat 5.1 meters wif a new honda 90 on the back so catch ya around go for a fish
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/03/07 06:06 AM Posted 13/03/07 06:06 AM Noice!! Yeah sounds good, I will hopefully get the boat from work soon enough, I think a forum boating day is in order! Bust out the ski biscuits Are you getting any gear with it? Found a great little run just off ocean reef where the dhuie's were hitting all morning.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Location: Perth WA Posted 13/03/07 06:48 AM Posted 13/03/07 06:48 AM Spotted an Octane T sedan at ECU Joondalup looking for a car park this morning... that place is ridiculous for parking!←yo u are going to spot me a fair bit now stevo im moving up to ocean reef .today I sighned the papers for a brand new center consol boat 5.1 meters wif a new honda 90 on the back so catch ya around go for a fish←Ocean Reef!!!!!! I lived there for 20-odd years and am now in Currambine, make sure ya have a housewarming so we can get on the piss !!!!!!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 13/03/07 08:26 AM Posted 13/03/07 08:26 AM Yeh dude, I live in Ocean Reef too... Nice area.I spotted XXXR6T drive past Mullalloo on sunday arvo, I was havin a pint or 2 at the pub... Didnt realise I missed the cruise, was sick all week lastweek with Tonsilitis so didnt check the forum and went to the pub on the sunday instead......Shame on me........ Also spotted F6 PHOON in Mandurah on Friday arvo (Ok so the friday I was ok but had the day off work anyway) when I was gettin some fish 'n' chips for lunch, you was parkin up if your on here!
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 22d Location: WA Posted 13/03/07 09:24 PM Posted 13/03/07 09:24 PM (edited) Noice!! Yeah sounds good, I will hopefully get the boat from work soon enough, I think a forum boating day is in order! Bust out the ski biscuits Are you getting any gear with it? Found a great little run just off ocean reef where the dhuie's were hitting all morning.←yer mate getting all the extra fruit 74l live tank 94l esky upgraded motor upgraded fish finder and bimi $40,000 ive been stock pileing for this moment since I was 17 so ive got a nice collection of rods Edited 13/03/07 09:33 PM by Kezza
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now