PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 30/10/15 02:07 AM Posted 30/10/15 02:07 AM link? I saw used 6/4 combo with rotors, lines, pads for $2500 (and he will repaint calipers for $300 more)....but over East. Its on Fagbook group I think 1
Racerx Member 111 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/10/15 02:16 AM Posted 30/10/15 02:16 AM The appear to be gone, they were in the Wanneroo area.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 30/10/15 02:21 AM Posted 30/10/15 02:21 AM oh well.....not like I could afford anyway....but decent bargain for someone. I'd want black brembos anyways
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 30/10/15 06:51 PM Posted 30/10/15 06:51 PM (edited) Some new 6 Pot Brembo's on gumtree last night for $1700 if anyone's interested The appear to be gone, they were in the Wanneroo area. oh well.....not like I could afford anyway....but decent bargain for someone. I'd want black brembos anyways Yep, those Brembos sold quickly to a decisive cash buyer last night.For a bit less than $1,700.They're brand new. Never been fitted to a car.The seller was getting phone calls from all over the country.Negotiations were lengthy, but successful.The buyer wasn't going to leave empty-handed... Drugs are for people who can't handle a good Brembo deal. Edited 30/10/15 07:00 PM by PhilMeUp 1
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 30/10/15 06:58 PM Posted 30/10/15 06:58 PM (edited) I saw used 6/4 combo with rotors, lines, pads for $2500 (and he will repaint calipers for $300 more)....but over East. Its on Fagbook group I think Link?The Brembo 6/4 setup on my taxi - I paid $2500 for those calipers, brand new. At the time I knew bugger all about brakes.I sat in my taxi, with my laptop, for about half an hour trying to decide whether or not to buy them.Knowing what I know now... that would take about half a second.With around 500,000km on them, they don't look new anymore.Now - the clear lacquer has faded on all four calipers. And yes, just a slight lip on those DBA5000 discs... $650-700 for a new pair of outer rings is a bit excessive. Edited 30/10/15 07:06 PM by PhilMeUp
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 31/10/15 12:52 AM Posted 31/10/15 12:52 AM Yep, those Brembos sold quickly to a decisive cash buyer last night.For a bit less than $1,700.They're brand new. Never been fitted to a car.The seller was getting phone calls from all over the country.Negotiations were lengthy, but successful.The buyer wasn't going to leave empty-handed... Drugs are for people who can't handle a good Brembo deal.Would money not be better directed at getting a car over the pits, or paying someone to help return to stock? Fingers crossed trans issues doesnt cost the same as another pair of brembos
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 31/10/15 01:03 AM Posted 31/10/15 01:03 AM Did somebody say 'stock'?Take stock everybody as I'm going stock.Stock FTW!Your turn Steve. 1
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 31/10/15 01:17 AM Posted 31/10/15 01:17 AM Dammit, guess I set that stock car on its run
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 31/10/15 01:48 AM Posted 31/10/15 01:48 AM (edited) Link?Cant do link cause Fagbook....but took screenshot. Its not the same advert, I think he took the old one down cause he didn't use actual pics of his set (and the borrowed image had 2 peice rotors that people kept asking if he had).Edit: just realised its FG kit....but if you actually bought them you could steal brackets from one of your kits and resell them as FG brembo setup? Edited 31/10/15 01:50 AM by PTR_NITRO_FG
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/15 02:10 AM Posted 31/10/15 02:10 AM (edited) Did somebody say 'stock'?Take stock everybody as I'm going stock.Stock FTW!Your turn Steve. Anyone got stock CL9 Honda Accord Euro rims and suspension? Seems like being stock is all the rage at the moment and I want in...Stock... Edited 31/10/15 02:10 AM by .Stripes. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now