Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 29/09/13 07:41 AM Posted 29/09/13 07:41 AM Pretty sure the young bloke won't want to stump up $250 just to drive my ute, but you never know.He'll defo want to be in the passengers seat.I've got my NT05R's on the BA 17" rims but I want to put some cheapies on those so I can bag em up.If I want some grip, then I'll just have to fit my 20's back up with the 285's.They hook up okay in second when theyre hot and the surface is good.If you want to take my rattle gun and charger with you for the weekend, you'd be welcome to.Then I can just bring some wheels and use your jack and also have somewhere to keep my good rims.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/09/13 11:56 PM Posted 29/09/13 11:56 PM Looking forward to some videos fellas! Would be awesome fun.
Acrnov Member 36 Member For: 13y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Huntingdale Posted 30/09/13 01:38 AM Posted 30/09/13 01:38 AM So is this an official cruise idea ?
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 30/09/13 02:16 AM Posted 30/09/13 02:16 AM Does anyone know if there is a difference between BA/BF injectors and FG injectors?Cheers.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/09/13 02:17 AM Posted 30/09/13 02:17 AM Ba/bf are long and fg are short
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 30/09/13 02:51 AM Posted 30/09/13 02:51 AM (edited) Spoke to the powercruise people today to clarify their rules for tyres in the cruises and apparently I can't fit the 17"s for cruising and leave the 20's on the front.They are to be same size as fronts so I might fit the original 19's up and bake them instead.Not so keen on killing $900 worth of 20x285 Falkens.So it looks like the 19's for bakage and leave the NT05R's on the 17's for dragage. Edited 30/09/13 02:52 AM by Boganspeed
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 28d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/13 04:40 AM Posted 30/09/13 04:40 AM have a look at St george tyres for cheapie sacrificials... they have a "carbon" breed that were about $120ish for 265/35-19
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 30/09/13 06:44 AM Posted 30/09/13 06:44 AM Spoke to the powercruise people today to clarify their rules for tyres in the cruises and apparently I can't fit the 17"s for cruising and leave the 20's on the front.They are to be same size as fronts so I might fit the original 19's up and bake them instead.Not so keen on killing $900 worth of 20x285 Falkens.So it looks like the 19's for bakage and leave the NT05R's on the 17's for dragage.don't no when this rule came in, or if anyone follows it either...every second car you will see has skidders on the back and 19's 0r 20's front.. Some of the big muscle cars put ridiculous cheese cuts on the back of there shortened rears.. almost looks like there goin to fall over
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 30/09/13 07:21 AM Posted 30/09/13 07:21 AM Yeah all that occurred to me when I read it in the event guide, that's why I called them.I'm sure it'd be fine as everybody seems to get away with it. But it'll actually work out better for me as I can keep the sticky nittos on the 17's and the young bloke will pull the good dunlops off the 19's and fit up some Chinese goodness.I'll grab a couple of spares to be fitted up at the track just in case.Powercruise virgin here - I'll work out what rules to bend later. 1
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 01/10/13 04:09 AM Posted 01/10/13 04:09 AM Will sort out a cruise thread after power cruise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now