XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/03/13 06:25 AM Posted 12/03/13 06:25 AM Hey Steve, nothing wrong with your eyes I was lucky enough to get stuck next to it on the kwinana car park a couple of times after work. Funny though as I came across the actual car on Instagram when browsing #fpv before I saw it on the road.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/03/13 12:22 PM Posted 12/03/13 12:22 PM Do like my brunettes...car was tidy too!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 12/03/13 01:03 PM Posted 12/03/13 01:03 PM once again.... I hate the colour of my car... white rims look sick
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/03/13 01:31 PM Posted 12/03/13 01:31 PM (edited) Yeah goes really well on that car. Black stickers, white paint, black tyres, white lip, black spokes. Win!Maybe white wheel nuts hahaha. Edited 12/03/13 01:34 PM by -SteveR-
Brendo15 Member 3 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Posted 12/03/13 02:03 PM Posted 12/03/13 02:03 PM Hey everyone long time reader first time poster. Got myself a Bf 07 xr6 turbo upgrade in ego about a year and 4 months ago and I must say im loving everything about it. I must admit ive always been grown up on liking Expensive Daewoo and have always wanted an ss but was converted by my brother because of the f6 and xr6t and having heard so much good things about them so saved up and grabbed one for myself which now my brother is always asking to drive it but ill prob be doing the same when...so he says grabs an fg f6 for himself. Was hoping on coming to the next cruise and many more after that to finally put a face to a name not to sound like im being a stalker or anything haha. I was also gonna ask what you think of getting mods done to an 100000km xr6t. Ive had a few clunks and bumps but seems to have stopped now dunno if that's good or bad, im not very mechanically minded but love cars, so im not really sure if I should mod it or not. Ive had it since 89000 from a ford dealer for a pretty good price I thought so got it with extended new car warranty. Was wondering if anyone ever had trouble with extended new car warranty? coz ive seemed to have nothing but trouble, except for hopefully my ignition barrel which the back of it just seemed to just fall out, so hopefully is covered. Sorry for the big rant but yeah ill try put some pics of it and chat to u guys soon.Cheers Brendo
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/03/13 02:29 PM Posted 12/03/13 02:29 PM Welcome dude, I owned my BFII from 37,000km, modded it as warranty ran out at just shy of 100,000km. Has been pretty solid for another 90,000km since then, just recently had valve springs replaced and XFT found my timing chain had skipped a tooth. Also had to replace wheel bearings on all 4 corners. Other than that just the usual worn bushes under the car causing brake shudder etc.Having said that, no two cars are the same so you never really know. If you plan to mod make sure you have options if it blows up, like money to repair it or a second car to drive instead!
Brendo15 Member 3 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Posted 12/03/13 04:14 PM Posted 12/03/13 04:14 PM Yeah I know what you mean by no cars are the same. Heard lots of stories about cars that can take everything that comes its way and others that can't take anything at all. Seems like u have had a pretty decent run with yours apart from a few minor things, which all cars have them. With modding im not looking at getting massive power, 300rwkw at most I would think but u never know if ill want more eventually . Yeah ive sorta took into account payment of anything that blows up, hopefully nothing but cheers for the heads up. From what ive heard xft or monsta torque seems to be the place to take it if I get mods done to it. I live around morley so monsta torque would be closer but going to xft isnt a worry if u would recommend going there instead.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/03/13 12:22 AM Posted 13/03/13 12:22 AM I picked XFT as my shop of choice after seeing many tough cars that came out of there and many happy customers on here. A few years later MT have put out some fast cars too, no doubt, but I still stick with XFT. Best bet is to contact both shops, discuss plans and see what you reckon, talk to people on cruises about their work done etcI will be running a cruise in the near future so keep an eye out, hopefully you can make it.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/13 01:45 AM Posted 13/03/13 01:45 AM Cruise on the day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday? Is Easter Saturday a thing?I'll put a map together and start a thread when I get home from work if you don't already have something in the works Steve?
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 13/03/13 04:47 AM Posted 13/03/13 04:47 AM Double demerits make baby Jesus cry. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now