Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 23/03/12 01:47 AM Posted 23/03/12 01:47 AM hey Morgan, how come they are respraying it?
MRO Member 36 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Posted 23/03/12 01:55 AM Posted 23/03/12 01:55 AM Shockwave blue??! I thought everyone knew about the paint issue. Basically Ford used the wrong primer with this kind of paint meaning many cars suffered from peeling paint. THe paint just peels off leaving big patches of primer exposed. Initially ford did a lot of one of panel repairs but eventually they realised they should just repaint the whole car. This means windows and interior out and paint and primer removed.My car is about 9 months out of paint warranty but Ford know of the issue so timing is not that imporant. Anyway my 6 year old car should be like new again!
MRO Member 36 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Posted 23/03/12 02:01 AM Posted 23/03/12 02:01 AM THought I would mention my classifieds Swap advert if anyone hasnt seen it. Basically I bought a second hand full stainless steel Herrod quad tip system but I dont like quad tips. If anyone in perth wants some quad tips and has a nice single side exit to swap I would be interested. Alternatively I might just sell the cat back system and buy new one.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/03/12 06:41 AM Posted 23/03/12 06:41 AM Nice score getting them to respray the car for the old shockwave issue even though it's 6 years old, wow! Great colour too.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 23/03/12 07:13 AM Posted 23/03/12 07:13 AM ..... The paint just peels off leaving big patches of primer exposedhey steve, is that what happened to yours? u should go in and say ALL of your shockwave blue peeled off 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/03/12 08:20 AM Posted 23/03/12 08:20 AM Thought I would post this here, to say goodbye to all the WA members, we have had some good chat over the years. Due to posts of mine being deleted , which I thought were constructive , informative and factual, this will be my last post. I have PM the Mod that deleted my posts , but I have been tared with the same brush as others. BYE.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/03/12 08:37 AM Posted 23/03/12 08:37 AM Really? Did you receive a warning like the others? No, you didn't.Your post was removed because it had no context after the others were deleted.Stop being so dramatic.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/03/12 10:32 AM Posted 23/03/12 10:32 AM Would anyone care to elaborate?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/03/12 10:38 AM Posted 23/03/12 10:38 AM Wadntme all I can say is threads about NA cars never end well........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now