arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/03/12 01:15 AM Posted 13/03/12 01:15 AM Tits and cracks NICE
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/03/12 05:39 AM Posted 13/03/12 05:39 AM That's almost a win!
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/12 07:48 AM Posted 13/03/12 07:48 AM That's why I don't like fake tits, solid as a rock.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 13/03/12 07:56 AM Posted 13/03/12 07:56 AM Implant in front of muscle = hard & sh*t & fake lookingImplant behind muscle = soft & bombed & real lookingAKAThailand spec is aidsAustralian/US/Europe spec is the sh*t
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/03/12 08:06 AM Posted 13/03/12 08:06 AM I like boobies
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/03/12 09:20 AM Posted 13/03/12 09:20 AM Any WAWA members retic/lawn guru's? I need some help with some retic and lawn issues at my place, willing to pay cash/beer/wristies from dean and brendan.?
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/03/12 11:25 AM Posted 13/03/12 11:25 AM (edited) I'll lend a hand, just say when :sungum: (oh, and not sure about the 'guru' statement though) Edited 13/03/12 11:26 AM by Ninka
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 13/03/12 11:29 AM Posted 13/03/12 11:29 AM Any WAWA members retic/lawn guru's? I need some help with some retic and lawn issues at my place, willing to pay cash/beer/wristies from dean to brendan.?QFT.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 13/03/12 11:52 AM Posted 13/03/12 11:52 AM Same as Ninka said. I am no guru, but I can get some stuff fixed and reprogram the damn digital/analog timer on it if need be.What's wrong with the retic? sprung a leak?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/03/12 12:22 PM Posted 13/03/12 12:22 PM The lawn (sir walter) has very thick runners and is very very patchy. Retic system to put it bluntly is a piece of shit. Needs to be torn up and reinstalled with the sprinklers in position that will actually water the lawn! I was hoping somebody on here was in the business. I have a guy coming out monday to check it out.Thanks for the offer Allan/Masda
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now