Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

mercury= silver,

Octane or blood orange ^

That actually makes sense, seeing as mercury is silver.

Yeah, this ute was blood orange.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kingsley, WA
Posted

Spotted Mat in the Work Beast on the Mitchell Fwy this morning

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Primmer is the lesser known Ford colour, named after Primrose. That or it's a colour stolen from BMW.

:P

I do love the f*ck out of some of the oranges and reds Ford has in the XR range though, for cereal. The metallic ones that shift shade in the light are HORN. I think Flare is one of them? That and Blood Orange, Seduce...I forget the rest. If the car ever gets repainted...

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I always liked the snot rocket colour. Not sure what it's called. I like the kind of "Out there" bright colours. Snot rocket, blood orange and bionic.

Edited by CyanideIllusions
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Chippa, time to pipe up here for the EGO colour. By far the most sexy colour.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

It's overshadowed by Edge now from what I've read :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Spotted Mat in the Work Beast on the Mitchell Fwy this morning

Cars sounding very tough!

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

More super happy fun times for the Blue barge today. I picked up what i think may be my Deal of the year, A set of EX BA GT-P 4pot front and rear caliper, Disc´s, Mounting bracket and Goodridge Braided lines for the Princely some of $1500!

The calipers look abit ratty and are in need of some paint but are mechanically sound, (thinking semi gloss black peeking out from behind my blacks wheels...?, The front discs are aprox 50% worn but with a skim should see me right for a few months and the rear discs and pads are only aprox 30% so they will get a light skim, some fresh paint and onto the car :spoton:

post-7403-0-39431500-1302793287_thumb.jppost-7403-0-33888500-1302793783_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-94449600-1302793814_thumb.jppost-7403-0-83124700-1302793382_thumb.jp

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

where can you get the 355mm rotors skimmed? (I heard you cant get them done?)

would I have issues if mine have been cryogenically treated?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...