Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/10/10 07:04 AM Posted 14/10/10 07:04 AM dean said Argents somewhere in there
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 14/10/10 07:28 AM Posted 14/10/10 07:28 AM Turbo kit and fuel system Dean, I've already got the cash 100% buying it if you sell will buy Brembos depending on cash flow
Guest Slash Guests Posted 14/10/10 08:18 AM Posted 14/10/10 08:18 AM Glad there's some decent interest... Wasn't wanting a big headache & it looks as though I wont have one! Will discuss with Rob when it will hit the track, then set a date that everything will be ready. PM's will be sent to those guys first in when I'm ready to roll.Simmons will more than likely stay with me as nobody will pay enough to take them
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/10/10 08:22 AM Posted 14/10/10 08:22 AM well, you know, if 19" R-comps arent too pricey....
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 14/10/10 08:25 AM Posted 14/10/10 08:25 AM (edited) nice buy Dean. Hopefully mine will be a legal weapon shortly as well. Though it was *beep* of a process to get there...Thinking about going all black with my 20's as I am bored of them, had to get a few marks repaired anyway... Anyone recommend where I can get them done? Prefer powder coating but guess paint is also ok. Edited 14/10/10 08:28 AM by djkice
Guest Slash Guests Posted 14/10/10 08:48 AM Posted 14/10/10 08:48 AM Satin Black pressure packs from Superdump, Masking Tape, 6pack of favourite beverage, spare couple of hours
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 14/10/10 08:58 AM Posted 14/10/10 08:58 AM Hey Dean,Another Car! You never stop. New car Sounds awesome though.I'll throw my name onto the wishlist for the Simmons and the PW kitCheersJustin
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 14/10/10 10:28 AM Posted 14/10/10 10:28 AM (edited) Possibly interested in Stage 3 PW depending on time of sale and the funds Edited 14/10/10 10:29 AM by Grug
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 14/10/10 11:55 AM Posted 14/10/10 11:55 AM spare couple hours? were can I buy those from ? lol
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 14/10/10 03:04 PM Posted 14/10/10 03:04 PM New car sounds great Dean. Chuck me down on the list for the brakes. I need to see if my current rims will fit over the brembos first though.Goodluck down the drags also.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now