Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted (edited)

yeh like every one says once u mod u keep wanting too... so hmm.. guess if just cat an dump injectors an tune an later on I got a good base to start with an just add ic kit an wastegate mod later on oh an ill be doin fuel pump when I do injectors an cat/dump too

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

yeah I know the feeling, I went straight for a 4inch SMB knowing id do more mod's, I reckon the Xforce system wouldn't sit as low as the SMB system, a mate got a manta 3 inch system that seems to be good for power gains and reasonably priced compared to other brands

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted (edited)

yeh my mates got a manta cat an dump.. doesnt sound the best though too loud for myliking!! my mates typhoon had a smb cat an dump an that sounded nice with a plazmaman 4inch air box ic kit yuuummmy

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY IF YOU CONTINUE EXPECT A WARNING
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Go talkto Nick @ The Exhuast Centre right next door to XFT. Our zorst sounds wickid now with the new mufflers, and they look nice n shiney too and no headache.... Nick is the exhaust master :icon_ford:

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

Anyone got a standard rear turbo housing lying around?

Need one asap & looking for one with minimal/no cracks around the wastegate opening where the flapper valve seats.

Hit me up with what you got!

Dean... 0430 556 380 :icon_ford:

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

keen as bollocks for cruise, just need to find me a matching set of wheels. dont think dean will like me chopping out his T1R's lol.

Yea na!

Simmons are too good for the FG :icon_ford:

Dean won't know he's not on here :icon_ford::icon_ford:

Hai Steve :beerchug:

haha my theory is they thought he'd neck himself if they banned another 20 accounts :spit:

P.S: Process West FTW.

:dontknow::dontknow:

Think again muppet! :dontknow::roflmbo:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Do NOT start it up again.

...and that goes for both of you, get over yourselves and grow up.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Lol. Yeah I'd like to see you stick around, great for bouncing ideas off of etc. as well as the odd laugh :bum:

If I can get the old turbo back from Ford when they replace mine then perhaps I'd have a spare housing. I doubt they'd let me keep it though. What do they do with warranty replaced parts? Surely they'd have pulled enough GT35/40's apart by now to let me have it... :roflmbo:

Keith you say the manta is too loud? I'm looking at going with it (cat back perhaps? should really do whole thing...would like the dump for spool). Need to ask at the cruise what zorsts people are running and have a listen!!

PS spotto Dash (green) FG F6 ute - AQUICKIE - on Friday I think. Forget where. Either Leach or GEH/Canning Hwy

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

the Manta system seems quiet to me, has a bit of a note but doesnt drone

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

So averaging it out it should be normal? lol :) probably suit me then. Don't want it too loud and attention grabbing unless I'm at 4k!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...