lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 13/06/10 10:46 AM Posted 13/06/10 10:46 AM MickeyUNLUCKLY !!!!!!! so Not bringing the XF out for the falcon 's cruise then???
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 13/06/10 10:54 AM Posted 13/06/10 10:54 AM (edited) can still drive for 28 days with a canary cant you Edited 13/06/10 10:55 AM by RIP_HSV
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/06/10 11:18 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:18 AM Jeez. Good use of resources eh. >_<Re mufflers: I won't be removing the center one as I have read and been told it sounds sh¡te. I do quite like the stock sound, a little bit louder would be nice I guess.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 13/06/10 11:28 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:28 AM Difilippo also do a 3" system, not sure about price but Kierans yellow ute had a Difilippo system with quad outlet that sounded unreal, was fitted by Prestige Exhausts in Malaga
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 13/06/10 11:29 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:29 AM yep Steve dont do the centre muffler removal it is not pretty......
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/06/10 11:37 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:37 AM can still drive for 28 days with a canary cant youNah, it would be exceptional circumstances if they gave him a month. Dak dak was stickered several times (a year..) and usually 7-10 days was the norm. Although once I was given 2 days cause I was being smart. That was on a wednesday night.. Lack of car on weekend FTL
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 13/06/10 11:47 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:47 AM ahh that sux, I got a canary when I was 17, that's 14 year ago now but I had 28 days, must've changed
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/06/10 11:54 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:54 AM Serves you right you whippersnapper!
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 13/06/10 11:58 AM Posted 13/06/10 11:58 AM whippersnapper...havent heard that one for a while
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/06/10 12:08 PM Posted 13/06/10 12:08 PM ahh that sux, I got a canary when I was 17, that's 14 year ago now but I had 28 days, must've changedThings certainly do change. My first few yellow's cost $36 with the 2nd inspection being free!!! Now day's they really bend you over...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now