discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/06/10 02:40 PM Posted 08/06/10 02:40 PM I think that all school zones should have the flashing 40k speed zones like they do in some areas. They make it alot easier to see and your not distracted from the road to have a look at the clock.+1They work great and come on at the right times. Win/win!Jesse buy an iTampon?
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Posted 08/06/10 08:37 PM Posted 08/06/10 08:37 PM I think you would just cop 2 points as it is normally a 60 zone so cop it on the chin BrendoYeh I'm just going to cop it. Just annoyed that the one time I thought I was actually doing the speed limit is the time I get done. Couldn't care less if I knew I was speeding and what not
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 09/06/10 12:49 AM Posted 09/06/10 12:49 AM Yeh it sucks balls
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 09/06/10 02:27 AM Posted 09/06/10 02:27 AM I think I got done by one of those fixed redlight and speed ones but I was on the other side and slowing hopefully the tree covered my plates enough stupid leechhwy I hate that road!!
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 09/06/10 05:53 AM Posted 09/06/10 05:53 AM Jesse buy an iTampon?Dam apple fan boi's!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 09/06/10 08:09 AM Posted 09/06/10 08:09 AM itampon.. it's more like idickBtw I am coming to next weekends cruise
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/10 08:56 AM Posted 09/06/10 08:56 AM im out :( forgot I already had plans and double booked myself
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Posted 09/06/10 10:01 AM Posted 09/06/10 10:01 AM (edited) Next weekend? :o Oh by the way, if any of you have an iPhone, get trapster. Hopefully we can get all the new combo camera locations added to Trapster so we know where we have to slow down and what not.-Edit- Oh right, next weekend is the 20th.. I see. Edited 09/06/10 10:02 AM by Grug
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 09/06/10 11:01 AM Posted 09/06/10 11:01 AM Cruise on the 20th!!!....I'll be in the red dirt :o once again I'll miss out, oh well life in the mines = miss out on lots of sh*t...next time
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 26d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/10 11:49 AM Posted 09/06/10 11:49 AM keen as bollocks for cruise, just need to find me a matching set of wheels. dont think dean will like me chopping out his T1R's lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now