Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 24/05/10 01:09 PM Posted 24/05/10 01:09 PM Nah, more than 45km/h over is instant loss and hoon lawed.30-39 = 5 points and $70040-44 = 8 points and $100045+ = loss of licence, $1200 + tow fee + impound fee + court costs... so in saying that I got of not to bad.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 24/05/10 01:26 PM Posted 24/05/10 01:26 PM Google trackback:jeremy noble perth fire bomb - Google Search
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 24/05/10 01:34 PM Posted 24/05/10 01:34 PM Anyone a building engineer or knows a good one?Wont need one for about 3 months at this stage but I'd like to get few things organised?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 24/05/10 01:50 PM Posted 24/05/10 01:50 PM I once made a bridge out of popsticks and hobby glue?$352/hr.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 24/05/10 01:54 PM Posted 24/05/10 01:54 PM Oh I thought it was 30. Still that's a massive sting. Arnt you a pedal head
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 24/05/10 02:52 PM Posted 24/05/10 02:52 PM Yep I get muppet points for this one :(
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 24/05/10 02:58 PM Posted 24/05/10 02:58 PM 700 bux worth.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 24/05/10 03:19 PM Posted 24/05/10 03:19 PM (edited) I once made a bridge out of popsticks and hobby glue?$352/hr.I'm impressed so far.. The job is yours. Failing that, anyone experienced in building houses and can offer more advice than extra cupboard space and farken power points. Need a few brains to pick Edited 24/05/10 03:20 PM by Mat
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 24/05/10 10:49 PM Posted 24/05/10 10:49 PM mate ive knocked down like 4 walls and totally gutted and built a theatre room, kitchen etc so im pretty much 100% qualified to f*ck your sh*t up offer recommendations hahaha..
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/10 01:53 AM Posted 25/05/10 01:53 AM I once made a bridge out of popsticks and hobby glue?$352/hr.ROFL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now