Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I heard Keith does not work for money... He works for clutches.

LOL

I'm rocking a corolla for at least a week while my turbo is shipped on the slow boat. Damn! Car will feel very fast when I get it back :)

Here's to standard 3 year warranty! And a kind word from Simon too which I'm sure helped a bit, even though his mate at the dealership was on holidays. I assume it was the old oil feed line problem. Will be altering that when I get the car back...

In the meantime, FWD fury!

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

edit - just on the phone and it seems Mr Ford himself must come to inspect the car before the go ahead is given. May take a week just to get it OKed. I love bureaucratic red tape.

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

edit - just on the phone and it seems Mr Ford himself must come to inspect the car before the go ahead is given. May take a week just to get it OKed. I love bureaucratic red tape.

That will be so they can verify it hasnt been modded buddy.

They do it to majority of the turbo vehicles these days.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

Keith, a whole house lol

D, I shall give Mark a buzz on the weekend!

ahh k didnt relise hahaa..

Pfffttt... I work for my ex gf an paying her back money I owe her -.- fml

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

yeh guess I shuldnt of sold her my old car... then wanted it back once we broke up ahaha...

o well..

lesson lernt

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Spotted Grugs car and also JME 011 At XFT this arvo

Alsoooooo....

Spot the fail:

24cteab.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...