400KwXr6t Member 129 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/05/10 04:17 PM Posted 22/05/10 04:17 PM ha ha after cutting the rust out of my xy ute today I considered painting it yellow, just to match swis cheese. I hate other people repair jobs and 30 years of rust. thanks any way man.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/05/10 11:05 PM Posted 22/05/10 11:05 PM Um, depending on the schedule it could be something I can try and do for you, just depends on how busy I am at work, Have been doing 6 to 7 days a week so I dont even remember what my kids look like! Black FG F6 sedan.
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 23/05/10 12:44 AM Posted 23/05/10 12:44 AM Guys and Gals,I've developed a small prob in steering,hoping someone might know the cause...I get this shuddering feeling at low speed say like when I'm pulling out of a servo or backing out of the driveway.Seems to only happen on RH down,once the car starts rolling its not there anymore.....fluid level in p/s ok.cheers Andrew
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 23/05/10 02:17 AM Posted 23/05/10 02:17 AM Andrew, I had a similar problem about a year and a bit ago and it turned out to be a dodgy power steering pump. Fluid levels were all good but the pump was shot. Maybe be worth checking out???
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 23/05/10 02:28 AM Posted 23/05/10 02:28 AM Thx Jesse,not what I wanted to hear!!!!!!!! oh well I'll let Mr Birch diagnose the bloody thing... they really dont make stuff last if that's the case,its not even 4yrs old and only in the mid 40k on the clock...
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 23/05/10 02:37 AM Posted 23/05/10 02:37 AM Yeah well hopefully it isn't that! Mine was noticable at all low speeds so probs a little worse than what you described. You don't know what you're talking about...Fraud make quailty parts that last even under the most stressfull conditions
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 23/05/10 02:43 AM Posted 23/05/10 02:43 AM Hahaha yeah its pretty sad really.....did some searching on here,possibly air needing bleed out of lines or something they mentioned doing some slow figure 8's or full lock to lock etc I'll give it a go see if it helps
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/05/10 02:47 AM Posted 23/05/10 02:47 AM I have that once in a while too. Power steering system is what I suspect. One more thing to get them to check while it's in having the turbo looked at...
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 23/05/10 02:10 PM Posted 23/05/10 02:10 PM (edited) Underground Racing - Pre-Owned Vehiclesone powerball I think its this one 9,s with gay launches and 650rwhp @4PSI haha any one want to do a sindicate Edited 23/05/10 02:15 PM by GCTXR6
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Posted 23/05/10 02:22 PM Posted 23/05/10 02:22 PM I've different problems with my steering. Basically sometimes when I'm backing out, my power steering cuts out and doesn't cut back in till I accelerate a bit. Ford swear the problem doesn't exist though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now