Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/10/05 04:26 AM Posted 21/10/05 04:26 AM Nah, removed the Turbo and had the 6 painted Red to confuse everyone. No badges on the side or front, of course the IC gives the Turbo away, but most only see the rear.RegardsNice work.Hope it gets fixed properly for you.
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 21/10/05 04:51 AM Posted 21/10/05 04:51 AM I seen the damage to you beast this morning while I was driving to work.. Almost turned in to come and see if you were ok as from teh passneger side it looked bad. But from teh photo I can see that although bad its not terrible so to speak. I assume taht you are OK as you are still at work Hope that you dont feel any pain int eh days to come and that you can get your beast back ont eh road ASAP. Well at least you can walk to walk hey just dont try to go anywhere else while its getting fixed.Wayne
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 21/10/05 06:30 AM Posted 21/10/05 06:30 AM bugga..A squeel of Brakes, was his ABS not functioning, in the wet??
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 21/10/05 07:21 AM Posted 21/10/05 07:21 AM hope ya get it back on the road soon mate...
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/10/05 07:52 AM Posted 21/10/05 07:52 AM Sorry to hear that mate, I hope you are back on the road soon, I bet he sh*t himself when he got out and saw the Hapkido plates though.
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 21/10/05 08:21 AM Author Posted 21/10/05 08:21 AM The road was slightly wet with drizzle and don't know if his abs kicked in. I think he took his eyes off the traffic then noticed me way too late and jumped on the brakes that being what I heard, abs might have kicked in but he was too close to change direction.It seems I get to enjoy 2-3 weeks in a Magna :( while Shahin gets fixed.The roadside negotiation was rather peaceful, possibly due to the plates and possibly as I gave him my business card RegardsM G
ColinT Legacy Donating Member 372 Member For: 21y 8m 6d Posted 21/10/05 08:57 AM Posted 21/10/05 08:57 AM I had a similar incident a few years ago.As you said you could see it comming. I actually got to accellerate and was half way accross the intersection before getting hit. He was helping the navigator read the map at the time. This came out in the court.Colin
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 16d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 21/10/05 09:42 AM Posted 21/10/05 09:42 AM Sorry to hear about your XR man!!I know how you feel, WEll most of you guys know I just pick up my XR 6 turboabout 2 weeks ago but 4 days ago I got in to an accident this D*ck head pull out frm a side street with out looking and came middle of the road! I served!! hit the breaks!! Got side ways!! fished tail and I control it! and stoped!! any way my left hand back side door is gone! rear panal wheels and mags! rear bumper and also internal damage!! all up ober 11k damage!! to my Brand new XR6 turbo!!! that's I had for 10 days and 700KM and she only been out of the factory 1 month ago!! sept build I was real upset!! main thing I am ok and the car can be fix!!! . and will only get her back 3 to 4 weeks time!! Dal.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/10/05 09:46 AM Posted 21/10/05 09:46 AM I hope they fix it well for both dal and master g.My au was hit up the arse when it was new by a pajero with a bullbar which pushed the chassis up, stuffed the boot, tail lights, bumper and exhaust. It was repaired and they did a great job, you couldn't tell it had been hit and it still drives fine.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 21/10/05 11:30 AM Posted 21/10/05 11:30 AM just noticed also...whats the go with the XR8 Badge on the ar$e of it?somthing to fool the competition? or is this an xr8 and what I read in your sig is to fool us?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now