bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 5d Location: Canberra Posted 21/10/05 12:05 PM Posted 21/10/05 12:05 PM just noticed also...whats the go with the XR8 Badge on the ar$e of it?somthing to fool the competition? or is this an xr8 and what I read in your sig is to fool us? Must be past your bedtime carty! MG's already answered that one for us - "Nah, removed the Turbo and had the 6 painted Red to confuse everyone. No badges on the side or front, of course the IC gives the Turbo away, but most only see the rear." But yeah, I feel for you MG, that's a crummy thing to have happen to you mate, especially after all your hard work. Hope it all gets fixed up satisfactorily for you, and fast!
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 21/10/05 01:32 PM Author Posted 21/10/05 01:32 PM The pain of it all was that I just got Shahin back from some gearbox work and was finally (in my mind) finished with the mechanical aspects... Just a few cosmetics before she was complete... sigh.Anyway I guess I should look at the bright side of having to drive a Magna... Hmmm well I guess they use less fuel? right? right? Man this will be hard.RegardsM G
Guest hank Guests Posted 21/10/05 01:55 PM Posted 21/10/05 01:55 PM The pain of it all was that I just got Shahin back from some gearbox work and was finally (in my mind) finished with the mechanical aspects... Just a few cosmetics before she was complete... sigh.Anyway I guess I should look at the bright side of having to drive a Magna... Hmmm well I guess they use less fuel? right? right? Man this will be hard.RegardsM G<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to hear your bad news Master G and hope everyone is over the shock/whiplash. I can't help but feel I want to clobber these idiots though. I ride a bike also (motorbike) and my main dread is having the same happen when I'm on two wheels. I actually saw this happen to a BMW bike waiting at the lights. The car hit it so hard the bike was still standing, buried in the guys bonnet. The rider was mostly alright, just very shaken. He was damn lucky.Hope your car gets made better than new mate, and the wait's not too long.Cheers,.... Gordon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now