jEtONiT

Help! Whats Wrong With The Car?

can mods please close this thread?? ive had enough embaressment for one day  :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing::laughing::smilielol::smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you :crybaby: ing at?

I bet you rushed back inside to 'edit' your post only to find it toooooooo late....

no although I wish I did... :laughing:

man I thought I had broken a fuse or something because I had the radio on when I tried to turn it on.. bugger me :laughing:

anyway guys have your fun.. glad I could give u all a giggle :smilielol:

:smilielol:

:Imwifhim:

And I get the distinct feeling that this will be one of those threads that pr!cks like me will keep posting in to keep it active!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you reckon it'll be one of those email links that makes round the world.

:spit:

jetmir, I reckon you deserve at least some credit for being man (crazy?) enough to admit that it wouldn't start 'cos you left it in Drive. If it were me, well, I think I would have lied!! :spit::spit::spit::msm::Imwifhim:

:spoton:

And I get the distinct feeling that this will be one of those threads that pr!cks like me will keep posting in to keep it active!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you reckon it'll be one of those email links that makes round the world.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I think poor little Jetmir has suffered enough, now stop posting in this thread you bunch or meanies!

Otherwise it will just keep coming back to the top of the "View Recent Posts" list, and that would be horrible.

can mods please close this thread?? ive had enough embaressment for one day  :tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, but we can pin it on the Portal page if you like :tease:

Would you pack of @r$eholes please stop posting in this thread and keeping it at the top of the recent posts list?!  :tease:  :tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tease:

Don't be embarrassed, I've done a similar thing. I couldn't get into my car the other day and called out the RACV. The guy came out and I demonstrated the problem. He told me I couldn't get into my car because the door was closed. Ha? Who would have thunk it? I didn't even realise the door was closed, and forgot that the door had to be open before I could get in. Boy, did I feel like a dopey t**t????

Hey, who you calling stoopid?! :tease:

And I'll be interested to see what happens to your sig after seeing the new rules posted at the top of every forum page... :tv:

Oops, did I post in this thread again? :tease:

Don't be embarrassed, I've done a similar thing. I couldn't get into my car the other day and called out the RACV. The guy came out and I demonstrated the problem. He told me I couldn't get into my car because the door was closed. Ha? Who would have thunk it? I didn't even realise the door was closed, and forgot that the door had to be open before I could get in. Boy, did I feel like a dopey t**t????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tease::tease::tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol

3rd most common: forgetting where you parked the car!!!

true story, my girlfriend with her fully sik celica parked it at a servo (after a few drinks) in petersham sydney where she was living at the time and forgetting that she drove, just walked back home after buying a few items.

next day she looked outside to where she normally parks the car and realised that it was gone. so she rang in to a job that she just started to say that her car had been stolen and then proceeded to ring the police to report it stolesn

anyway after a few days of training it to work she walked past the servo to find it parked there untouched from a few nights before.

funny thing is she still had the keys on her so she just started it and drove home.

the clincher is that a month later it got stolen for real. this time gone for good.

so if jetmir think thinks that he is stupid......buddy think again. he he he.

Would you pack of @r$eholes please stop posting in this thread and keeping it at the top of the recent posts list?!  :tease:  :tease:

Yeah guys, you just gotta stop bringing this up again....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah guys, you just gotta stop bringing this up again....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry

Oh that's just nasty Jarrod, people really shouldn't post in here any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you pr1cks leave him alone!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, won't happen again

Oh that's just nasty Jarrod, people really shouldn't post in here any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you pr1cks leave him alone!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, won't happen again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tease::tease::tease: