harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 05/09/05 03:39 AM Posted 05/09/05 03:39 AM Congrats Adam...
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 05/09/05 05:06 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:06 AM it's obvious you don't need to be told.. but hey..GO SON GO!
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 05/09/05 05:11 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:11 AM Car is sort problems are fix its all good for next weekend And no its not on nos the calais turbo forum is claiming the car is on nos I will prove it to everyone next weekend at heathcote there is no nos on the car
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 05/09/05 05:15 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:15 AM what was the problem Adam, (I mean the fix)
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 05/09/05 05:25 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:25 AM I just remember a couple of months ago we where happy that a T made it into the 10s... The T is getting stronger everyday... Maybe the 8s now aren't so unrealistic...
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 05/09/05 05:26 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:26 AM Car is sort problems are fix its all good for next weekend And no its not on nos the calais turbo forum is claiming the car is on nos I will prove it to everyone next weekend at heathcote there is no nos on the carHave you got the LINK Adam to that site? Rob...
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 05/09/05 05:31 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:31 AM Car is sort problems are fix its all good for next weekend And no its not on nos the calais turbo forum is claiming the car is on nos I will prove it to everyone next weekend at heathcote there is no nos on the car<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you got the LINK Adam to that site? Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>read my mind rob.
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 05/09/05 05:32 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:32 AM what time do the drags start at heathcoate on sunday?? or r u goin to calder??
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 05/09/05 05:36 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:36 AM what time do the drags start at heathcoate on sunday?? or r u goin to calder??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They start at 10 and nah I wont run at calder again track isnt prepaired good enough and they have gone over board with there rules now
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 05/09/05 05:43 AM Posted 05/09/05 05:43 AM Its funny since I was run this time people on other forum have called me a lier and a cheat I got calais turbo telling me im on nos and nizpro telling me I have more power than I claimThe car was dyno'd on the dyno that they ran at the summer nats for horsepower hero's now if my figure was wrong then someone should call Eddie Tassone and tell him when he ran his 180mph the 600rkw figure he pulled was fake
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now