jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 02/07/05 08:34 AM Posted 02/07/05 08:34 AM very lucky man.. arent u gonna run it in first??good luck!Um yer.... um...... run it in.... um... rriigghht yer I did 216 kms on the clock and 2 little passes on the dyno to get a base of it...217 rwkw first pull 208 second.... Now shes run in.LOL that's the way!! what kind of power do u expect after mods?Hey mate, im going to go through the stage by stage biuld up for all to see. BUT the goal is to eventually get to 400 to 450 rwkw's as a nice streeable package.You're a GUN!! so, when can I ride shotgun
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/05 02:34 AM Author Posted 03/07/05 02:34 AM very lucky man.. arent u gonna run it in first??good luck!Um yer.... um...... run it in.... um... rriigghht yer I did 216 kms on the clock and 2 little passes on the dyno to get a base of it...217 rwkw first pull 208 second.... Now shes run in.LOL that's the way!! what kind of power do u expect after mods?Hey mate, im going to go through the stage by stage biuld up for all to see. BUT the goal is to eventually get to 400 to 450 rwkw's as a nice streeable package.You're a GUN!! so, when can I ride shotgun hopefully sooner then later :D
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/07/05 01:06 PM Author Posted 05/07/05 01:06 PM Well its been a week since I picked up the new toy... I mean R&D Work Tool. (misses was looking at screen) I MEAN TOY !!!! and what can I say, done 1000 kms now and its just amazing. I instaled the injectors and tuned it first night I had it. Tomorrow is hiflow cat amd air filter and retune.. Then Dyno... Drive for a week or 2 then its time to get serious :D
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 05/07/05 01:14 PM Posted 05/07/05 01:14 PM So we can we expect the "run in" burnout
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/05 02:20 PM Posted 05/07/05 02:20 PM
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/07/05 03:05 PM Author Posted 07/07/05 03:05 PM So we can we expect the "run in" burnout had a bit of a "play" with a GTR Skyline today.... F6 won on both times but oin the second one I tried to leave the lights with some revs on baord... car came on boost instantly...... clutch didnt like it.. slipped and smelt like crap for hours. Still won but :D
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Location: leonay Posted 08/07/05 12:54 AM Posted 08/07/05 12:54 AM
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 19d Posted 08/07/05 01:18 AM Posted 08/07/05 01:18 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree - I've been looking fwd to seeing a black one
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 08/07/05 03:58 AM Posted 08/07/05 03:58 AM car came on boost instantly...... clutch didnt like it.. slipped and smelt like crap for hours. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would have though the back would have lit up like a chrissy tree with a big rpm dump??U put new sticky tyres on already??
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/05 10:41 AM Author Posted 08/07/05 10:41 AM car came on boost instantly...... clutch didnt like it.. slipped and smelt like crap for hours. Would have though the back would have lit up like a chrissy tree with a big rpm dump??U put new sticky tyres on already??no I didnt dump it... I tried to drive it off the line.. it didnt like it... Pics... I will get some tomorrow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now