Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 05/07/05 08:40 AM Posted 05/07/05 08:40 AM Before anyone gets any idea's, I'll be up the very back the entire cruise It's called the "Paranoia Position"... always at the back with a clear line of fire at everyone who is in front of you!
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 05/07/05 09:28 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:28 AM Before anyone gets any idea's, I'll be up the very back the entire cruise <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's the way it normally is anyway I take it you will be baby sitting Falcoon back there as well
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 05/07/05 09:48 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:48 AM Sorry guys cant make this one Have to attend a rather large Birthday party.You know the ones. That all significant others must attend so that the extended family are not put out. Before you start Jeff , my last word on the matter Signed he who is whipped, but just might get some as for you ,well the triangle beckons WTF does that mean anyhoo
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 05/07/05 10:41 AM Posted 05/07/05 10:41 AM Signed he who is whipped, but just might get some as for you ,well the triangle beckons WTF does that mean anyhoo Buffoon, have you been dropping acid again? Triangles???? Lumpy
RK2707 Member 59 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Location: The Shire....where else........ Posted 05/07/05 11:03 AM Posted 05/07/05 11:03 AM Count me and the other half in too, if I can keep up that is.....no turbo here Rob
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 05/07/05 11:12 AM Posted 05/07/05 11:12 AM if I can keep up that is.....no turbo here Rob<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its ok cro's going
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 06/07/05 03:22 AM Posted 06/07/05 03:22 AM if I can keep up that is.....no turbo here Rob<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its ok cro's going <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 06/07/05 06:54 AM Posted 06/07/05 06:54 AM Its looking a bit sus for the Macks...... We'll be sleeping in Moss Vale Saturday night and I'm not real confident I can talk Mackess into awakening in time to get to Richmond by that hour. Maybe I could take a different route and meet you Folk at the Caves sometime later.I'll need to do a little more thinking.Oh.....the pain......
BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 08/07/05 12:26 PM Posted 08/07/05 12:26 PM Considering I am a local Hawkesbury T driver myself and my girlfriend will be there for sure. This will be my first xr6t forum cruise so I cannot wait.
Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Posted 09/07/05 01:52 PM Posted 09/07/05 01:52 PM WOOHOO! Can finally make my first cruise without work or overseas trips interfering. Question for you cruise gurus...Do you think this is a suitable cruise for a 4yo girl (my Goddaughter Angelica)? BTW, she is cute as a button and has the most addictively infectious giggle when you give the XR6T a squirt. So I have no problem with her enjoying the drive, more the cave experience...OK, to be honest, I am worried about her being corrupted by Ken's legendary cruise antics. Assuming its a beaut idea to bring my Goddaughter, then add:Dr Z + 3 + 1/2 (Angelica)Safe and happy driving...Dr Z.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now