Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 27/05/05 12:24 PM Posted 27/05/05 12:24 PM Baaaaaah show me a 9 and I'll be impressed...... :o Exactly!LOL!Top Effort Geea I reckon I'd be lucky to get 10.87 0-100...LOLAwesome Mate :o Lumpy
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 27/05/05 12:28 PM Posted 27/05/05 12:28 PM What an absolutely fantastic effort. Firstly a 10.92 then backed it up with an even quicker 10.87! Well done Craig, H.P.F. & Kewish. A bench mark for all to aspire to! :o .........What more can you say???Congratulations
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/05/05 12:53 PM Posted 27/05/05 12:53 PM Well done Craig Cant believe its finally happened, So close the last few weeks Again, top effort. :o Alan
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Need one.. Posted 27/05/05 12:56 PM Posted 27/05/05 12:56 PM Amazing effort Buddy...you really have been the pioneer behind the development of the XR6T into the formiddable street car it is now. Yours is the fastest XR6T on the road! You deserve it. You always wanted to crack that magical figure....and did whatever it took to get there. Not only that, but you are always willing to share your knowledge and experience with everyone else, and let us all enjoy the journey with you. I take my hat off to you and the awesome team behind you (who I also entrust and thank for my car).Take a bow my friend..well done.p.s BOOF scrubbed up OK in the Performance Ford Magazine too!Dave
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 21d Gender: Male Posted 27/05/05 01:00 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:00 PM go geea go rob!!! congratulaions to you both on great times! :o
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Posted 27/05/05 01:03 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:03 PM (edited) Good stuff Geea, that's one.... sorry make that two kick ass times there.Congrats on becoming the new King of XR6T Edited 27/05/05 01:03 PM by EVLGSR
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/05/05 01:10 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:10 PM So when does ST cough up the cash You were running part edit, or maybe full edit now ??Got the 5MP Piccies ?? ,,and a whole lot of video I hope.....
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/05/05 01:18 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:18 PM well done craig.Do not forget to claim the Edit Prize as you have earned it.Looks like APS will have to remove another claim from their website as they are no longer the fastest top speed or quickest ET.
newxr Member 279 Member For: 22y 5m 21d Posted 27/05/05 01:29 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:29 PM 10.87 - INSANE Please have your head examined - after you have found all the bits : Congratulations -
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 27/05/05 01:39 PM Posted 27/05/05 01:39 PM Thanks everyone for all the great comments. WHAT A NIGHT.Car was great and ran perfectly, probably only the driver holding it back in the past. Here are the times for the 3 runs. I have also posted the slips in the first post in the thread. I'll put the PB in this post aswell.The last run of the night would have been another PB aswell I believe as after the run I found out the passenger front tyre was 3/4 deflated. Luke from Fullboost told me he tried to get to me before I launched as he saw it was down. 6:09pm 1.781=60', [email protected]=660', [email protected]8:29pm 1.738=60', [email protected]=660', [email protected]9:38pm 1.732=60', [email protected]=660', [email protected]I'm over the moon right now, it's a relief aswell. I was beginning to think I might not be able to do it.Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now