Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
If my car is fixed in time (crashed last night) I will be in for I love GOR its the best road next to the black spur  :fool:

If the car isnt fixed though I will give it a miss

What happened? hope its not to bad :msm: Dont worry mate, she will come up looking as new again...

Rob...

  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

So far from this site we have:

Mr Turbo

Blown Ba

MercurySteve

C.S.I

Slikxr6T

Lumpen Proletariat - father

Bain

MRDOHC

Quagmire

Miss TX3

2AAREQ

V8_FRD (maybe)

Rob....

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
If my car is fixed in time (crashed last night) I will be in for I love GOR its the best road next to the black spur  :msm:

If the car isnt fixed though I will give it a miss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happened? hope its not to bad :msm: Dont worry mate, she will come up looking as new again...

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=17682&hl=

that's what happened :fool:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

:fool: Ahhhh..!!!! sorry to hear this mate, hope she gets back on the road soon. :msm:

Rob...

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

For the guys that live in the S/East suburbs and want a short way home, you can catch the Ferrie service as below:

The departure timetable is.

Queenscliff :

7.00am

8.00am

9.00am

10.00am

11.00am

12.00pm

1.00pm

2.00pm

3.00pm

4.00pm

5.00pm

6.00pm

Ferries run daily to the above schedule with additional services at easter and Christmas. You can purchase tickets on board.

General Enquiries on 03 5258 3244

gettinghere_MBP_30051_R_345x150.jpg

Click Link for fares http://www.beaconresort.com.au/ferry%20fares.htm

Rob...

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boronia, Vic
Posted

Hey Rob,

Put me down as a maybe, it's about time I opened up the legs on the T now that she's been modded. Need the kays on the clock. I'll see of Brenda wants to come along.

Daniel

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

So far from this site we have:

Mr Turbo

Blown Ba

MercurySteve

C.S.I

Slikxr6T

Lumpen Proletariat - father

Bain

MRDOHC

Quagmire

Miss TX3

2AAREQ

V8_FRD (maybe)

Dswider (maybe)

Rob....

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Hey Rob,

Put me down as a maybe, it's about time I opened up the legs on the T now that she's been modded.  Need the kays on the clock.  I'll see of Brenda wants to come along.

Daniel

285 rwkw, that's a strong number Daniel :funnydance:

Hope you can make it along, its going to be a great day...

Rob...

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Took a bit of prodding, wack me down as a maybe..

Mr Turbo

Blown Ba

MercurySteve

C.S.I

Slikxr6T

Lumpen Proletariat - father

Bain

MRDOHC

Quagmire

Miss TX3

2AAREQ

V8_FRD (maybe)

Dswider (maybe)

Dagabond (maybe)

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

XR6 TURBO.COM

Mr Turbo

Blown Ba

MercurySteve

C.S.I

Slikxr6T

Lumpen Proletariat - father

Bain

MRDOHC

Quagmire

Miss TX3

2AAREQ

V8_FRD (maybe)

Dswider (maybe)

Dagabond (maybe)

FORDS DOWNUNDER SITE

Miss Aly

Bri Bri

Abadxr

Low n Loud

Big Pete (maybe)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...