Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Lookin good Rob. Wow, when I get to 1000 posts maybe I could arrange a cruise and get such a good response "I wanna be I wanna be like Mike, I mean Rob" ha ha :spoton:

Seriously though, good to see that a great day lies ahead for all, well done mate in arranging it. :spoton:

Onya Steve :spoton: thanks for the kind words mate :3gears:

Rob...

  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Hehehe yeah that's true...well thanks again for the offer I will let you know once I find the right time to ask. Thanks again mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anytime :)

I get my T on wednesday. (was meant to be last monday just gone)

So theres no way ill be thrashing it.. Ill still be bedding in the engine :)

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Hehehe yeah that's true...well thanks again for the offer I will let you know once I find the right time to ask. Thanks again mate.

Anytime :)

I get my T on wednesday. (was meant to be last monday just gone)

So theres no way ill be thrashing it.. Ill still be bedding in the engine :)

Well done on your new beast Bain :stirthepot: Lets just hope it is this Wednesday, you know what dealers are like :laughing:

Rob...

Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests
Posted

Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :fool::spoton:

Of yeah, that's another post... :stupid:

  • When in doubt ... Accelerate!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 21d
  • Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing
Posted
Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :tease:  :stirthepot:

Of yeah, that's another post... :kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HgAg ..... mmmm ....

well it is a T :spoton::stirthepot:

:sofa:

I guess cops dont pick on the less stand out colours... Vixen stands out like crazy ... Blueprint about the same .... Good luck Rob your car they can seen from the moon :spoton:

HgAg kind of blends into the road ....

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :tease:  :stirthepot:

Of yeah, that's another post... :kissmy:

HgAg ..... mmmm ....

well it is a T

:sofa:

I guess cops dont pick on the less stand out colours... Vixen stands out like crazy ... Blueprint about the same .... Good luck Rob your car they can seen from the moon :spoton:

HgAg kind of blends into the road ....

I know :spoton: But can they catch me :stirthepot: Something tells me I dont want to find out :sofa:

Rob...

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :kissmy:  :stirthepot:

Of yeah, that's another post... :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to get either black or dark grey.. But in the end I wanted something a little more unique to a XR6..

Every man and his dog has black or gray or ....blue.....

:spoton::stirthepot:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :tease:  :stirthepot:

Of yeah, that's another post... :spoton:

I was going to get either black or dark grey.. But in the end I wanted something a little more unique to a XR6..

Every man and his dog has black or gray or ....blue.....

:kissmy::stirthepot:

that's why I got Citric Acid :spoton:

Rob...

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Your comments Bain of White being innocent, just further illustrates why the HgAg rules them all....... :tease:  :blink:

Of yeah, that's another post... :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to get either black or dark grey.. But in the end I wanted something a little more unique to a XR6..

Every man and his dog has black or gray or ....blue.....

:gooff::blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's why I got Citric Acid :gooff:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Blood Orange :blink:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

We have got Mario from Autotechnique coming along in his 500rwhp XR6 Turbo ute :glad:

XR6 TURBO. COM

Mr Turbo -XR6T

MercurySteve - XR6T

C.S.I - XR6T

Slikxr6T - XR6T

Lumpen Proletariat - father

Bain - XR6T

MRDOHC - TX3

Quagmire

Miss TX3

2AAREQ

V8_FRD (maybe) xD Ute

Dswider (maybe) - XR6T

Dagabond (maybe) - XR6T

Blown Ba - XR6T

FORDS DOWNUNDER SITE

Miss Aly - XR6T

Bri Bri - XR6T Ute

Abadxr - EB

Low n Loud - LTD

Big Pete (maybe) - AU II

Dynowog - Lazer

Smith Family - AU XR8

Tag1xr8 - AUXR8

Brian-Janette - AU XR8

Rapt - XR6T

Mario - XR6T Ute

FORD FORUMS SITE

OFC + 10 others

Phillo62 - EF

Kev - XR8 Ute

Xr-Envi - BA XR

Rob...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...