Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I LIKE IT :spoton::spoton::tease:

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Wouldnt removing the wing change the high speed handling of the car? Wont you lose stability and downforce by removing the wing? I'm sure that Ford have engineered the bootlid with an aero-wing for a reason.

By the way everybody, I am joking. I am taking the piss. Looks good Mick.

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Trumpy,

I would be shocked if the boot spoiler did anything aerodynamic. I think you will find its there for looks and offers little/no downforce.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

My guess is that it might tidy up airflow slightly - may improve fuel economy slightly at speed - but doubt much downforce would be added.

  • Upstanding Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 29d
  • Location: Canberra - ACT
Posted

Looks nice, definately suits the colour and in my eyes makes the rear end get a little "rounder".

I don't think it's suit all colours though, Black, HgAg and the darker hues probably best.

Does have a little bit of Pulsar Sedan look to it with the Ford badge missing, but overall noice work ;)

A.

  • Wanabe mechanical engineer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the computer, obviously.....
Posted

It looks fantastic, but I would recommend you lower it more.

Then it will look the ducks guts for sure, bar none.

The no-wing look tends to suit cars pushing the legal limit when it comes to ride height.

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

It looks sh@t hot mate.Its always good for a change and what a sleeper.So unsuspecting hey.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 14d
  • Location: leonay
Posted
Drumroll please......

The after pic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks nice Mick .....l like it :smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it debadged :laughing:

Without spoiler, still thinking about that one :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smilielol:

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted (edited)
I LIKE IT :smilielol:  :laughing:  :tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:smilielol::laughing:

Edited by V8_FRD
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
Posted (edited)

Looks much better. Ill attach some photos of mine.

post-4120-1116221674_thumb.jpg post-4120-1116221658_thumb.jpgpost-4120-1116221710_thumb.jpgattachmentid=13154]

post-4120-1116222616_thumb.jpg

Edited by danxr6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...