Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Posted 09/05/05 12:19 PM Author Posted 09/05/05 12:19 PM No clauses, a 10 is a 10, and worthy of a prize.
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Location: Mildura Posted 09/05/05 01:04 PM Posted 09/05/05 01:04 PM Great Idea :banghead: well done to Capa. Might inspire Geea to cut and paste his Xede. Craig, Deanno and Adam are the only ones that I see are capable of pulling it off. There is penty of big power T running Edit but they don't have the track experience of these guy's.Good luck to all who try. macka
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/05 01:33 PM Posted 09/05/05 01:33 PM No clauses, a 10 is a 10, and worthy of a prize.Yeah a 10 is a 10 and $500 ain't worth the wear on the car.....
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 09/05/05 02:30 PM Posted 09/05/05 02:30 PM well dont do it then
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/05/05 03:28 PM Posted 09/05/05 03:28 PM Yeah a 10 is a 10 and $500 ain't worth the wear on the car.........................so what are you trying to say? That some will spend 10-15k on thier car just to get it into the 10s so that they can get $500 from CAPA?? You might have missed the point here. These guys are out there week after week doing this sort of stuff anyway and the prize is just a nice little bonus for those who do manage a 10 second pass!I recon its a good idea. :banghead:
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 09/05/05 07:42 PM Posted 09/05/05 07:42 PM There was no mention of NOS :banghead:
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 09/05/05 09:19 PM Posted 09/05/05 09:19 PM Cool idea from CAPA - and I am sure they dont mind what else you do (NOS ect)- they want their cars out there going fast to get people seeing them in action and get some extra sales - everyone wins. Good move.
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/05 09:34 PM Posted 09/05/05 09:34 PM well dont do it thenI wasn't planning to.I agree it is a good idea for those who are already chasing the 11 mark.Personally I don't know where you guys find the money to go chasing horsepower.. The damn things cost close to $50K already.Wouldn't you be better off buying an old XA and doing the mods?I've been caught by insurance companies toooooo many times before. Stock is the only thing I want to know about in a road car these days....Been There, Done that.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 09/05/05 09:41 PM Posted 09/05/05 09:41 PM Sorry to all the pretenders. CAPA Flasher cars onlyIf you want a bonus from another tuner, well then go ask them! Who knows you might get one.xahr........they CANNOT WAIT TO PAY YOU!Might even be double in your case...now GET OUT THERE!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be there this friday now I know how to get slicks under the car god damn AU/BA offsets
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 11/05/05 04:38 AM Posted 11/05/05 04:38 AM well dont do it thenI wasn't planning to.I agree it is a good idea for those who are already chasing the 11 mark.Personally I don't know where you guys find the money to go chasing horsepower.. The damn things cost close to $50K already.Wouldn't you be better off buying an old XA and doing the mods?I've been caught by insurance companies toooooo many times before. Stock is the only thing I want to know about in a road car these days....Been There, Done that.I've read and re-read your post Grass, I mean, does your name reflect what you've been smokeing?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now