Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/01/11 09:09 AM Posted 28/01/11 09:09 AM Haha, Na dillz is still uncool for piking.
c0lezy Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 17y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: West Posted 28/01/11 09:22 AM Posted 28/01/11 09:22 AM around wat time does everyone start cruisin?
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 28/01/11 10:45 AM Posted 28/01/11 10:45 AM I shall come for a leisurely jog,walk whatever you guys call it..lol
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/11 10:54 AM Posted 28/01/11 10:54 AM hmmm tempting
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 8d Posted 28/01/11 10:56 AM Posted 28/01/11 10:56 AM Come on mate,come out.. I may have 3 more coming,but not confirmed yet.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/01/11 11:01 AM Posted 28/01/11 11:01 AM Hmmmmm... Tempting... If I'm awake I'll head out...I had a young bloke in a Porsche Boxster try and run me today... LOL must have been shattered!!! Copped a hiding on a run on... And then when my shoes started whistling away from the lights!!!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/11 11:58 AM Posted 28/01/11 11:58 AM Did you get the early roster at the bowls club?What the fark are you doing in my state? ...Have a good one fellas...
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/01/11 03:05 PM Posted 28/01/11 03:05 PM Good to meet some of you fellas tonight, sorry I forgot everyones name already except matty cause it's written on his car. Will cyas next time
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 15d Posted 28/01/11 03:47 PM Posted 28/01/11 03:47 PM I saw like 10 cars get impounded.2 of them being fgs.anyone here?
jono Member 84 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Posted 28/01/11 10:08 PM Posted 28/01/11 10:08 PM Where were you guys last night.We rocked up to JB Dandy just before 12.00 and apart from Haulin no one was thereSaw IH82W8 heading in had some fun on the freeway then no one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now