Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think I saw XRDOSE driving past the kebab joint earlier.. if that was you I was in the black VZ Clubby infront of you ;P

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E Melb
Posted

spotted few xrt's on the hwy last nite and xrdose

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Suburbs
Posted
I think I saw XRDOSE driving past the kebab joint earlier.. if that was you I was in the black VZ Clubby infront of you ;P

yeh and I was driving it ;) watta beast!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Happy B'day james !! you old man........just that much closer to 30 mate then it's all down hill at over 340rwk :pooh:

:blink:

Brad

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Oh yeah.

:yay:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAMP!! :yay:

:innocent:

Don't forget to enjoy your cheaper insurance :blush:

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
:innocent: lol thanks guys. 1/2 way to 50! I was just thinking, by the time I'm 50 my kids will be 29 and 25! I wonder what I'll be driving then? Edited by R-SPEC
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

who drives NVDF6 is that anyone on here its a blue phoon??? :innocent:

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted

Hayden drives that "NVYDF6" m8, his a member on here....

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
:yay: lol thanks guys. 1/2 way to 50! I was just thinking, by the time I'm 50 my kids will be 29 and 25! I wonder what I'll be driving then?

Haha... Might have been able to get 350 @ the treads out of yours by then :stirthepot:

Happy birthday champ!!! :spoton::mexicanwave: Bet your missus ain't interested in birthday sex! :roflmbo:

When my Mrs turns 50, our daughter turns 21... (1 day apart!!! Big party!!!) :-)

Oh and I dont think the cheaper insurance comes in until 30... When I first insured my T I did it for 2 months cause I was 29... insurance was like $1300 a year... Then when I turned 30 it went down to $768!!! What a f*cking joke... So I rang up on the day before my birthday and cancelled, then started a new policy the next day :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Haha... Might have been able to get 350 @ the treads out of yours by then :spoton:

yes I'm sure it will take 25 years for james to get an extra 10rwkw.. :stirthepot:

happy birthday jimmy :mexicanwave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...