STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 08/07/13 10:09 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:09 AM this might helphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9phImxpG50 2
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/13 10:36 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:36 AM I've been blood tested twice in 6 months. I noticed when I cough while in the car I get this sharp pain left of my belly bottom. Only when I sit though
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/07/13 10:49 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:49 AM (edited) your a worry Edited 08/07/13 10:49 AM by Ford Freak
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/13 10:54 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:54 AM Yolo
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/07/13 10:57 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:57 AM Bottom.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/07/13 10:59 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:59 AM what does your missus think of you rob? she looks tougher than you.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/13 10:59 AM Posted 08/07/13 10:59 AM Hernia
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/13 11:08 AM Posted 08/07/13 11:08 AM She thinks I'm an animal.How do they check them pazz? Ultrasound?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 08/07/13 11:54 AM Posted 08/07/13 11:54 AM Don't cough in car
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/07/13 12:00 PM Posted 08/07/13 12:00 PM (edited) Hernia+1 Edited 08/07/13 12:00 PM by _Velocity_
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now