F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/11/08 10:59 AM Posted 26/11/08 10:59 AM Was at Pitlane this arvo picking up a flash box and saw F6TEEN. looks pretty mad
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 26/11/08 11:07 AM Posted 26/11/08 11:07 AM a very unexpected visit to pitlane!!! I guess I found the limit of the driveline and diff... :(
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/11/08 11:18 PM Posted 26/11/08 11:18 PM What happened dude?
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 26/11/08 11:41 PM Posted 26/11/08 11:41 PM ouch, that doesn't sound good :(
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/11/08 12:48 AM Posted 27/11/08 12:48 AM a very unexpected visit to pitlane!!! I guess I found the limit of the driveline and diff... :(Isn't it like 500+
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/11/08 02:44 AM Posted 27/11/08 02:44 AM Not the way he drives lolI also saw your car in Ringwood out the front of a Motel on a side access road Anil. Cooler looks great! What happened? Did you blow the diff or just the bush? I got my bush done under warranty so you should be able to do the same thing...
XRTF18 Legacy Donating Member 84 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Southern Suburbs Posted 27/11/08 06:36 AM Posted 27/11/08 06:36 AM Looks like the weather this weekend is gonna be the same crap as last...
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/08 06:43 AM Posted 27/11/08 06:43 AM ah well
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/08 07:09 AM Posted 27/11/08 07:09 AM Spotted F6TEEN at Pit Lane yesturdayAlso spotted an ugly scratch on the drivers door
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 27/11/08 09:49 AM Posted 27/11/08 09:49 AM I blew the drive train and diff... pretty bad condition... not sure how I will go about warranty but its with Mick.. I will give Ford a call tomorrow and see what the go is...As for that nasty scratch on the door... I wished all sorts bad things on the person who did that :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now