SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 24/10/08 02:42 AM Posted 24/10/08 02:42 AM anyone hittin the hwy tonite? mite be out in the xr or the xe, not sure yet, ill most likely be at the kripsy kreme meet in narra
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 10m Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 24/10/08 05:10 AM Posted 24/10/08 05:10 AM Pretty sure I just walked past jman's T parked along Robinson St in Dandy, I looked around for ya mate to say hi but you were no where to be seen
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 24/10/08 05:24 AM Posted 24/10/08 05:24 AM Spotted a Yellow Typhoon with the plates FPVT.47. Anyone on here???
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/08 06:09 AM Posted 24/10/08 06:09 AM What about FPV550 saw that the other day. Anyone?
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 24/10/08 07:16 AM Posted 24/10/08 07:16 AM Pretty sure I just walked past jman's T parked along Robinson St in Dandy, I looked around for ya mate to say hi but you were no where to be seen Ah no kidding.I was making a quick stop visiting a client. Was litterally in/out... surprised you didn't see me : :
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 24/10/08 07:17 AM Posted 24/10/08 07:17 AM anyone hittin the hwy tonite? mite be out in the xr or the xe, not sure yet, ill most likely be at the kripsy kreme meet in narraHey are you the bloke I saw at Darrens workshop with the Dumped oldschool ford?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 24/10/08 07:46 AM Posted 24/10/08 07:46 AM (edited) I might check it out, What time are you goin down mate?meetin haydn at kfc cnr of princes hwy and springvale rd around 8.30 then heading down. meet us at kfc if u want otherwise ill see ya at the dyno day if u go! Edited 24/10/08 07:57 AM by XRDOSE
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/08 09:10 AM Posted 24/10/08 09:10 AM anyone hittin the hwy tonite? mite be out in the xr or the xe, not sure yet, ill most likely be at the kripsy kreme meet in narraBring the XE and ill come just to check that, looks NUTS mate any pics?
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/08 11:02 AM Posted 24/10/08 11:02 AM Cos I'm still new and haven't been on a cruise and met other drivers yet, it's amazing at how much more I notice XR6's and the T's. Find myself having a longer look in the rearview mirror looking for the red "Turbo" under the XR6 badge I did see a Taxi today (as I was heading to the Mechanic with a rooted Battery and Altenator stopping 5 times between Moorolbark and Ringwood to get a jump :biglaugh: ) that to my suprise was a Turbo. Wouldnt think it would be the most economical car for a taxi
monza1414 Member 58 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cranny East Posted 24/10/08 11:36 AM Posted 24/10/08 11:36 AM Cruise TonightMEET: JB HI FI Car Park in Narre Warren, near Bunnings thereTIME: About 8.30pmCruising Up & Over Mt Dandenong & down Canterbury Road & finishing up at Carousel Ice Cream Parlour in Kilsyth. Then heading back over to Princes Hwy Everyone is welcome to come along AlyDamn it !! I read this too late otherwise I wouldve come and met a few of u
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now