Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Lol 2256

Et I dont have pro stars

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted
9f9deb96.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Hey *beep* dyno sheet provided in my thread.... no 22spi in the mid nor anywhere else.

  • Like 1
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

That's why it didn't go 10.5

Need 22 in the mid to go quick.

  • Like 2
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

get farked im here *beep*, just busy today with a new top secret!

Said it last night..fukkin soft as butter you are Benjamin lol

soft? where the fk did you go *beep*? you bailed just after I got there.

I had a good night in

Freakys mum

lucky you! lawl

You might have to wait a few months as I'm never on the hwy

NOT

we shall me again mate

xoxoxo

The gts I'll pulled up with had tune, exhaust and growler kit. Would have been perfect for freaky.

I cant make a comment, dags watching.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Hey *beep* dyno sheet provided in my thread.... no 22spi in the mid nor anywhere else.

who ???

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

In that I'm the "beep" ratter. But he means it with love.

He pm'd me asking where to get a shifter like mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...