MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 04/06/12 04:49 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:49 AM Dre, much gains/better fuel consumption etc.. when tune only a MPS? Are Mazda tight with their warranty like ford if tuned?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 04:50 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:50 AM They need sparkies?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 04/06/12 04:53 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:53 AM Yeah ima cabler by trade, need any cablers?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 04/06/12 04:58 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:58 AM Lol he's just after the one bloke. One guy on the box watching the head of the drill and the other in the excavator. Not what you know, its who you know!Not sure exactly what I'll be doing whether drilling or whatever but he did ask if I can drive a truck, syncro box so that works out for me as I don't have the non syncro licence.Will know a lot more when I meet up with the bloke
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 04:59 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:59 AM Will know a lot more when I meet up with the blokeYou sure its for a job?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 05:10 AM Posted 04/06/12 05:10 AM Head................job?
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/06/12 05:24 AM Posted 04/06/12 05:24 AM (edited) Dre, much gains/better fuel consumption etc.. when tune only a MPS? Are Mazda tight with their warranty like ford if tuned?Fuel consumption was crazy in the Mazda (close ratio gearbox etc), but performance gains are there. A dump and cat, airbox and tune (xede), boost controller, netted 220kw on HPF dyno. They use some other tuning tool now and reflash the std computer but the gains are not as good.-Mazda were great with warranty, always got a loan car when the car was there for anything. Got them to fit the dump pipe as its a bitch to get to (2 days!) , they fitted a new turbo, and some other bits. They warranted my gearbox even though I was modded. they just did not offer warranty on parts they fitted. Edited 04/06/12 05:24 AM by dre
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 04/06/12 05:25 AM Posted 04/06/12 05:25 AM Lol freeze. Pretty much a job interview ya *beep* hahaAlso will work out in my favour if I get the job. Been knocked back twice or 3 times for an abn..what a fukking joke they are. Still been getting paid by my boss full wages, $25 an hr lol. He said before I went qualified if I don't get an abn he will pay me cash and keep me on but not $25 an hr.I'm a winner!! Haha
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 05:31 AM Posted 04/06/12 05:31 AM Why have you been knocked back for a ABN Shy?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 04/06/12 05:41 AM Posted 04/06/12 05:41 AM Lol cos they're a bunch of wankers. They reckon I don't have a business in Australia (I forget the BS wording they used on the letter but that's what it was saying). Woman rang me and asked questions about my answers on the application form. I said, I'm at work, talk to my boss ffs how much more proof do you want? Bunch of idiots.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now