Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Thanks for that post Tonez, was a good read!

Now bring E85 to Geelong!!

The united in Corio (Bachhus Marsh Road) sells E85. Its just past corio village shopping centre (away from the hwy)

  • Back Again..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

The united in Corio (Bachhus Marsh Road) sells E85. Its just past corio village shopping centre (away from the hwy)

Other side of town for me, don't think they sell it anymore now anyways. Think they sell 100 octane instead.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

You would think the Utes been heavier would help traction. I'm assuming the extra weight is towards the front

Remember Et the utes run a live axle rear end. They cannot bog down the the sedans.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Guys I run 245 semi slicks on the rear and just spin them...

But I have to learn to drive again u can't just put your foot down you really have to ease it

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I always thought there were more uniteds in geelong. So annoying - im down there regularly.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

I was going to say united in corio sells e85. Mates go out there and grab some before Calder has drags on

  • Back Again..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

I always thought there were more uniteds in geelong. So annoying - im down there regularly.

As far as I know there's only 1 United in Geelong but it just wouldn't be practical for me to run an E85 tune as much as I'd love to.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

yer. imo it doesnt really matter how close your nearest e85 selling united is if you dont even have an e85 tune,

innit

  • Like 1
  • Banned
  • Member For: 14y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Buy iy by the drum and have your garage your servo :)

Edited by SILVR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...