freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/12 12:34 PM Posted 24/03/12 12:34 PM Seen a gold one before,, like the fg50 gold/orange
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/12 05:13 PM Posted 24/03/12 05:13 PM Sorry PAZZO. Every farkn fg2 I see is kinetic. Seen 4 of em just today, that doesnt include yours.Your not wrong, maybe should of brought the silver.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/12 10:21 PM Posted 24/03/12 10:21 PM Had a dream about henz,, is that bad? 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 24/03/12 11:50 PM Posted 24/03/12 11:50 PM Seen a kenetic fg2 in the sun the other day, in summer its gunna shine pazz. Nice colour in the sun
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/03/12 12:01 AM Posted 25/03/12 12:01 AM Sorry PAZZO. Every farkn fg2 I see is kinetic. Seen 4 of em just today, that doesnt include yours.Spotted one today!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/03/12 12:10 AM Posted 25/03/12 12:10 AM Had a dream about henz,, is that bad?Perfectly normal. Half the people on here have How'd you go with the cooler? 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/12 01:23 AM Posted 25/03/12 01:23 AM Your mate said he'll check it out yesterday,, guy messaged me today asking about it so I dont think he went.. Dont really wanna push your mate as hes doing me a favor..
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/12 02:43 AM Posted 25/03/12 02:43 AM Spotted the stainless ute before at subway! 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 25/03/12 03:25 AM Posted 25/03/12 03:25 AM upgrading from 9" to a footlong? 7
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 25/03/12 06:25 AM Posted 25/03/12 06:25 AM (edited) Unrelated note: Don't you hate it when you tighten the dump pipe with a torque wrench set to 20 foot pound the the fker snaps anyway?PS: how do I fix it? Drill something into it and remove the stud then screw new stud in? Where do I get the new stud from stud?Ps shifter thread?So ended up taking the dump off and getting the broken stud out by hand pretty easily. Thought I might as well replace all of the studs and nuts at the same time. Ended up snapping 2 others. This time they are inside the turbo housing.1st try - Left hand drill bit. The trick is drilling a hole in the dead centre of the stud. Since I can't see the stud at all I completely miss and drill a whole to one side both times.2nd try - Screw extractor. Fail already because the 1st step failed.3rd try - Drill out the rest of the stud as much as possible. This is very time consuming because I didn't want to hurt the original thread. Also, there is hardly any room for the drill.Anyway, almost drilled both of the studs out completely. Now what?Tap the original thread while grinding away the rest of the old stud. This requires patience like you wouldn't believe. Oil the tap, forward backward, forward, backward, oil, repeat.So what has this got to do with anything? Henz, the tap and die kit came with a thread pitch gauge, the shifter thread size is 1.5Ps: I'm starting to think I put the studs in backwards hahahahha Edited 25/03/12 06:32 AM by Paulie2256
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now