Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I actually have a yugo uncle named tony haha

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted (edited)

have we started again trainer!

we all f*ck around on vic chat act stupid if u dont like it u know where the sign out button is !

Garret Turbo

I am only concerned as I don't think you are acting tony. A bit of punctuation wouldn't go astray either, that way we could actually understand what you are trying to say.

Edited by TRA1NR
  • Like 4
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

My cousin gave my nonno a haircut,, she left a mohawk.. Tuff as lol

  • Like 2
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

TRA1NR & Tonez sort your shit out and keep it off the forum.

Anymore disgruntled niggly digs will be removed.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

They have a big love hate relationship since a couple of cruises happened dags, they'll never sort it out lol

Punctuation+++++++

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Spotted the new negger mobile

How sex is this thing

4ea26479.jpg

Farkin rain.

  • Like 3
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Looks good pazz.. See the black one with rims?

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Povpack wheels. Looks good though :yes:

+1 rain..we finished upstairs roof so I'm hoping the boss will say go home shortly lol. But your in a workshop ben, why are u complaining? Lol

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

I'm a 42 year old single bloke with nothing better to do...a forum owners dream and a members nightmare...

tumblr_lzswv50XFT1qlrxcho1_500.gif

Talk it up *beep*

  • Like 1
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

reminds me I need to cut my nails

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...