R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/08 05:29 AM Posted 03/07/08 05:29 AM BigMoneyWasterAll those people who own Mercs and all those professionals who report on cars who say they're some of the best cars ever built are full of sh*t huh? Hmmm... I sense you haven't driven many of them!Go and hammer the living sh*t out of an AMG and then tell me they're crapheaps!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/08 05:40 AM Posted 03/07/08 05:40 AM merc > bmw
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/08 07:41 AM Posted 03/07/08 07:41 AM (edited) I found a pic of a nice Blue Lancer for Dillz Hey, will have none of that thank you I saw Dillon's old car on Hallam Rd tonight after I $igned up another bogan Pakenham $ale. Looking at those rims gave me a migrane heheI'm glad I ain't seen it yet, I'd probably cry like a little girl. Edited 03/07/08 07:43 AM by Dillz
Bobman Member 67 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/08 08:17 AM Posted 03/07/08 08:17 AM BigMoneyWasterAll those people who own Mercs and all those professionals who report on cars who say they're some of the best cars ever built are full of sh*t huh? Hmmm... I sense you haven't driven many of them!Go and hammer the living sh*t out of an AMG and then tell me they're crapheaps!I've had a quick fang of an AMG and it does not compare to the 335T Coupe.Merc's quality was not up to scratch (they even admitted it) over the last few years, they're only starting to bring out some decent stuff again now.I've driven plenty of euro stuff, including Porsches. Mercs are more of a grandpa's car. Beemers are more of a corporate high flyer's car But they both crap over Falcodorres.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/08 09:27 AM Posted 03/07/08 09:27 AM or wana be rich person... *cough* 318i *cough*
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 30d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 03/07/08 01:54 PM Posted 03/07/08 01:54 PM I've had a quick fang of an AMG and it does not compare to the 335T Coupe.Merc's quality was not up to scratch (they even admitted it) over the last few years, they're only starting to bring out some decent stuff again now.I've driven plenty of euro stuff, including Porsches. Mercs are more of a grandpa's car. Beemers are more of a corporate high flyer's car But they both crap over Falcodorres.Both BMW's and Merc's are good, but not as good as everyone thinks...Ive worked with both.....both overrated
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/08 09:49 PM Posted 03/07/08 09:49 PM I've had a quick fang of an AMG and it does not compare to the 335T Coupe.Either you're lying or you're going mad!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/08 09:22 AM Posted 04/07/08 09:22 AM spotted FORCD - Black (?) F6 on princes hwy @ around 6pm
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/08 04:02 PM Posted 05/07/08 04:02 PM came across FORCD1.. the silver hpf low rider going onto the monash 2nite.. damn that's a krazy krazy awesome weapon
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/08 10:00 PM Posted 05/07/08 10:00 PM I spotted a blue TT with plates TUR3O on Citilink heading towards the Calder. Had the factory body kit and some aftermarket rims. Best looking TT I've seen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now