Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 03:41 AM Posted 30/01/12 03:41 AM What's done to the VE ET? Must of missed it if posted on here.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 03:45 AM Posted 30/01/12 03:45 AM Lol kv.. No but I mean engine wise
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 03:49 AM Posted 30/01/12 03:49 AM Yeah a lot of LS1 with just cam will push 280rwks no probs. do heads and should see 320rwks. But it's just that FARKING piston slap on startup that sh*tes me.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 03:52 AM Posted 30/01/12 03:52 AM Just found the mods.. Cam, bigger t/b,, custom 1 7/8 four into ones,, duel 3" no cats 307rwkw.
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 30/01/12 04:07 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:07 AM Just found the mods.. Cam, bigger t/b,, custom 1 7/8 four into ones,, duel 3" no cats 307rwkw.Add a Higgins OTR and Fast 90 manifold should see 320 to 330 fairly easily.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 04:09 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:09 AM Its a ls1 conversion in a vs ss
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/01/12 04:10 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:10 AM Is it me or do a lot of SA people wish they were in Vic hahhaa..ET I've seen a few unmarked xr6t cop cars, see if one of them wanna swap with ya?
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/12 04:13 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:13 AM Anyone had a crack at ls3jet yet?I know a few who have, don't know anyone who's beat him yet though.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 30/01/12 04:22 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:22 AM I messaged his bro on Friday night
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/12 04:27 AM Posted 30/01/12 04:27 AM I know the red F6 should be out next week or one after with semi's and a big turbo. He tried last week but had no grip.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now