Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 01/12/11 08:16 AM Posted 01/12/11 08:16 AM My brother nearly ate a family dinner box for a bet, with4 large thickshakes instead of cokes.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 01/12/11 08:19 AM Posted 01/12/11 08:19 AM (edited) Yeah I finished one and ate another 4 small fries. Only could finish two cokes though. Was thinking never again at the time but I'd go again. hahah Edited 01/12/11 08:20 AM by Paulie2256
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 01/12/11 08:43 AM Posted 01/12/11 08:43 AM Mind. Blown.
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Posted 01/12/11 11:27 AM Posted 01/12/11 11:27 AM Got any tools to tighten over the pan Dillz? You sure its oil and not AC condensation? The way it looks like its drying on the concrete might mean that its water? Pretty rare for them to just spring a leak like that,unless they have the plastic type pan and have hit something. Only other thing that usually weaps is the electrical connector sleeve O rings. Oh and the cooler hoses can blow off,but oil would be farkn everywhere.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/11 11:43 AM Posted 01/12/11 11:43 AM I'll have a look tomorrow mate, but it was definitely oil. Fairly clean too that's why I think it's gearbox (and obviously where it's coming from).
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/11 11:53 AM Posted 01/12/11 11:53 AM not good dillzyI remember this time a year or so ago, I wanted to get my car serviced before I went away. but so did every other freekin person, hence why they are so booked out.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 19y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/11 12:02 PM Posted 01/12/11 12:02 PM sh#t no good dillz hope its not to bad!!!!I think I just spotted Freeze on stud rd if that was u the car needs a wash mate Was that you driving next to me? It was clean.. Till it rained of course,, <3 melbourne
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/11 12:06 PM Posted 01/12/11 12:06 PM Whoz cruzn tomoz night nice weather
Redline Photography Member 6 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/11 12:26 PM Posted 01/12/11 12:26 PM I will be mate..you guys having a meet or anything? Because I got my new camera last night and wanna try some nights shots, anyone keen? Free of charge ofcourse
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 01/12/11 12:44 PM Posted 01/12/11 12:44 PM Hey faggots. Two trueths. Autos in stock cars are fukking *beep*. Eminem was fukking sh*t.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now