Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 09/10/11 06:24 AM Posted 09/10/11 06:24 AM ya kidding matty, that was ages ago man !how about this friday ? if it aint raining, jase should have his car back by then
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/10/11 06:32 AM Posted 09/10/11 06:32 AM What's jase getting done? Been ages.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 09/10/11 06:36 AM Posted 09/10/11 06:36 AM I have been out on the HWY this arvo on the bike, plenty of cars out. Had a jog against a black FG F6 ute still think he's at the lights, then went into the dandenongs great ride through there.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 09/10/11 06:44 AM Posted 09/10/11 06:44 AM New apple mac?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/10/11 07:28 AM Posted 09/10/11 07:28 AM I heard steve jobs lived life to the macs. 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/10/11 08:09 AM Posted 09/10/11 08:09 AM I'm avoiding Hwy last time I went was when I caught up with Dillz, and that was ages ago can't be stuffed getting hassled for doing nothing.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/10/11 09:54 AM Posted 09/10/11 09:54 AM Last time I went I was.... Canaried. Thinking of getting the plates BRD CGE (birdcage) because my utes full of canarys.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 09/10/11 10:04 AM Posted 09/10/11 10:04 AM How about the plates BACON haha Or INFGMT
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/10/11 10:08 AM Posted 09/10/11 10:08 AM H8TMU?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 09/10/11 10:19 AM Posted 09/10/11 10:19 AM In the town I grew up in there was a guy with a vs commy and it had the plates IGBAIT, so when he was on his P's he stuck his plate next to it and it said PIGBAIT.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now